The other games today - 2010/11

clintdempsey

I remember my Tottenham supporting friend slating Bale last season, but I always defended him.

Victory: me

So many of them did. Including a lot of those stupid pundits all fawning over him now. It's so cringe worthy.

i remember the papers on about Harry punting for a loss when he first arrived man

Guest kingdawson

f***ing hell, anyone watching SSN? The wankfest over Gareth Bale. Never seen anything so pointlessly cringeworthy.

Pointlessly?

should have just left it at cringeworthy tbh.

Dodgy Harry has developed Bale so much better than Professor Arsewipe has developed Walcott.

Think it's more down to the player and not the manager tbh.  Can't imagine Harry being a huge influence on the training ground.  I picture him more of a SAF type manager - sitting in the office on the phone all day and letting his coaches take practice with the squad while occasionally standing on the touchline with an evil eye.

Nice to see Sky not going over the top with Bale, comparing his stats this season to Messi.

:facepalm:

The most interesting stat about Bale is that he's currently the 103rd highest assister in the Premier League this season, with a competitive 0. Watch out Leo.

Nice to see Sky not going over the top with Bale, comparing his stats this season to Messi.

The most interesting stat about Bale is that he's currently the 103rd highest assisser in the Premier League this season, with a competitive 0. Watch out Leo.

God imagine Barca with Alves on the right and Bale on the left.

The most interesting stat about Bale is that he's currently the 103rd highest assister in the Premier League this season, with a competitive 0. Watch out Leo.

:lol: what stats are they using?

:lol: what stats are they using?

Number of limbs.

In fairness, I can understand a lot of the reaction. He has completely and utterly embarrassed one of the best right backs in the world in consecutive games. Last night was one of the best wing performances I can remember in years.

No, this doesn't mean he is a world class player at the moment but the standard of these particular displays, especially last night, were of a world class level IMO.

The most interesting stat about Bale is that he's currently the 103rd highest assisser in the Premier League this season, with a competitive 0. Watch out Leo.

God imagine Barca with Alves on the right and Bale on the left.

Get absolutely merked on the counter.

Guest kingdawson

His cross for Huddlestone's goal at Fulham was a clear assist that the moron FA somehow decided it wasn't.

Thing with Bale this season is that he's actually involved in a lot of our goals but not got the final assist.

His cross for Huddlestone's goal at Fulham was a clear assist that the moron FA somehow decided it wasn't.

Thing with Bale this season is that he's actually involved in a lot of our goals but not got the final assist.

Exactly. He's going round doing this and that but he's doing fuck all for my Fantasy Premier League team!

I hope the Shakhtar boss set all his players to ''takle hard'' tonight

Arsenal: Fabianski, Eboue, Squillaci, Djourou, Clichy, Eastmond, Wilshere, Walcott, Rosicky, Nasri, Bendtner. Subs: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vela, Chamakh, Emmanuel-Thomas, Lansbury.

I hope the Shakhtar boss set all his players to ''takle hard'' tonight

Arsenal: Fabianski, Eboue, Squillaci, Djourou, Clichy, Eastmond, Wilshere, Walcott, Rosicky, Nasri, Bendtner. Subs: Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Vela, Chamakh, Emmanuel-Thomas, Lansbury.

saving some of his big players for us,

that sucks

Not surprising at all like, considering they're going to fly through this group.

They do seem to get consistently easy groups mind.

Aye, I think they should be punished. They're banned from winning for the next 7 days.