Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Craig-NUFC

Think Chelsea suit his style of play more than the other two clubs. If he were to choose Man U they would have to have a major restructure with him as the focal point, whilst at Man City he'd be just another player.

seriously bugging me Hazard, it would be one thing if it was Messi or Ronaldo doing this but some guy playing in France? Sure he may have a lot of talent but he's no superstar not yet he's proven nothing yet the way he's acting you'd swear he was a 3 time world player of the year or something. Hope he flops badly and ends up in hell on Earth otherwise known as Stoke

It's not even a "who does he think he is" for me. Can you see the likes of Messi or Zidane doing something like this? To me it makes him look a very immature, attention seeking bellend, regardless of whether he manages to fulfil his (alledged) massive talent.

Basically, he's a footballer who has Twitter.

Guest je85

seriously bugging me Hazard, it would be one thing if it was Messi or Ronaldo doing this but some guy playing in France? Sure he may have a lot of talent but he's no superstar not yet he's proven nothing yet the way he's acting you'd swear he was a 3 time world player of the year or something. Hope he flops badly and ends up in hell on Earth otherwise known as Stoke

Yup, he is obviously very talented but is ultimately unproven outside of Ligue 1, as was Chamakh.

NB I'm not predicting him to be as poor as Chamakh it's just to illustrate the point.

It's not even a "who does he think he is" for me. Can you see the likes of Messi or Zidane doing something like this? To me it makes him look a very immature, attention seeking bellend, regardless of whether he manages to fulfil his (alledged) massive talent.

theres that but hell it would almost be understandable if a Zidane or Messi did it (no one would be surprised if Ronaldo did it)

Yup, he is obviously very talented but is ultimately unproven outside of Ligue 1, as was Chamakh.

NB I'm not predicting him to be as poor as Chamakh it's just to illustrate the point.

I was about to point out that Chamakh was'nt even a success in France lol, but doesnt matter now  :hmm:

Eden hazard

‏@hazardeden10

I'll give you small clue, I will not be playing for Everton OR Stoke!

But who will it be? Maybe Bolton haha!

FUCK YOU NEIL!