Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Hazard's off to Chelsea.

Eden hazard ‏@hazardeden10

I'm signing for the champion's league winner.

man u has won CL as well...

I'm waiting for the next tweet to be 'next season's champion's league winner!! hahaha!'. The cunt.

They must have offered him more than the other two.

I assume Chelsea have just decided that FFP won't work? Looks like they're going to be spending a ludicrous amount this summer, odious entity.

Aye I think you're right. If it was me that was in his position and had the exact same choice it would be Man Utd for me every time.

I assume Chelsea have just decided that FFP won't work? Looks like they're going to be spending a ludicrous amount this summer, odious entity.

No, no! FFP will change EVERYTHING! Chelsea are trying to bring through their young players man. Like 19-year-old Lukaku, who was just £18m.

No, no! FFP will change EVERYTHING! Chelsea are trying to bring through their young players man. Like 19-year-old Lukaku, who was just £18m.

Exactly. His price was lower than his age, can't ask for much more.

Mata - Hazard - Marin

behind a striker  :o

unfortunately it's torres

:yao:

If Torres doesn't thrive from those players behind him, then there really is no hope for him.

And i do doubt Marin is being bought to start..... especially with how well Ramires has performed on the right recently i expect them to line up like this....

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Cole

Lampard Mikel

Ramires Hazard Mata

Torres

But there is the Hulk rumors so it could change, Roman playing fantasy football again  :scared:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Chelsea and Man U offered around the same and Man City offered £200k. Some journo was reporting it a couple of weeks back.

Love it if Hazard failed his medical.

And on Tooj's point I reckon Hulk would be poor in the PL, not sure he'd work in a Chelsea style 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 either.

Aye I think you're right. If it was me that was in his position and had the exact same choice it would be Man Utd for me every time.

Dunno like, Fergie will coach that guile and invention out of you something rotten, make you a better player though I guess.