Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

If I was managing a top class team there would be a couple of things I'd try not to do. One of them would be sign brazillian central defenders/goalkeepers.

Actually Id sign Brazilian defenders and goalkeepers, Id stay far far away from offensive players. We have probably worlds best defender and two best fullbacks in Silva, Marcelo and Dani Alves. 2 years ago best team in Europe consisted of 2 Brazilian defenders and one goalie. Dont let David Luiz fool you, our strongest department is defenders nowadays well after Neymar basically.

I wasn't on about fullbacks, they are fine. Brazillian central defenders though, although some of them can be amazing 95% of the time they seem to have this Titus factor that comes from nowhere every so often and fucks it all up for everyone. So I'd stay away from them personally if I was managing a top team. Julio Cesar is an exception to the goalkeeper rule, forgot about him.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Enoch Balotelli (his younger brother, yes) having a trial at Sunderland apparently.

Seems to have been around half the Prem and Championship clubs with no one offering him a contract

Guest kingdawson

GuardianWMorgan Sources suggest that Eden Hazard is in London and Tottenham have had a 40m bid accepted #AFC #CFC #THFC

Guest ykmkmdd

GuardianWMorgan Sources suggest that Eden Hazard is in London and Tottenham have had a 40m bid accepted #AFC #CFC #THFC

How much is Harry's cut?

Guest kingdawson

Seems a waste of money if you ask me. Surely you need a striker/defender before thinking about someone like Hazard?

Well yep we need a striker above him for sure but not too sure about needing a cb ahead of a attacking mid (that can play AMR). Dawson, Kaboul, and Bassong are all fit, King is currently fit, and Gallas is nearing fitness.

We definately need a cb but it would come third in the list behind striker and alternative to Lennon.

You'll sign Hazard when we sign Shaqiri.

They'll sign Hazard when we sign fucking Shakira.

Bolton have signed Tim Ream from New York Red Bulls.

Early Bramble-esque levels of non-concentration in him and prone to the odd howler.  yt: Philadelphia Union Red Bulls highlights 4/9/11, 7:40 in.  Don't see him making the step up tbh.