Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Everton fan I know was adamant that Bily got played out of position and should be behind the striker, rather than out wide.

That's how David "what a good manager he is" Moyes usually handles flair players.

Doesn't work hard ==> don't play ==> show zero faith in the player ==> shock horror, they want to leave.

Not excusing some of Bily's performances for us but he wasn't given much of a chance, and when he was, it was often because players were injured. Way to give the lad confidence.

Getting Cerci from "La Viola" aren't you to replace him?

No big loss IMO, he's been fairly s***. Reminded me of a s*** Viana, no real position and the game here is too high tempo.

Well, if strong-ish rumours are to be believed, yeah we are. Though I thought he was more of a forward?

Can't sit here and say Bily delivered a string of fine performances for us but IMO the way he was dealt with is symbolic of Moyes' attitude towards players who have plenty of ability but don't work as hard as he wants. In the hard working/technical quality balance, his favouring of the former is criminal and is one of the reasons we're doing s***. Bily is endemic of that and its a consistent failing on DM's part.

he's no bad in fifa.

But seriously, he's a winger, that's all I know :lol: I'm going to assume, since he's in italy, that he'll be pathetically off-the-pace, will age reasonably well and be fairly handsome.

Guest palnese

Liverpool have offered £25 million and Andy Carroll for Darren Bent. Aston Villa have rejected the offer. They only want the £25 million.

Guest MrSundlofer

Beausejour is f***ing s*** btw. Horrendous footballer.

Wouldn't go that far

I would.

It's fair to say English football wasn't the right style of football for him. He would be better in his domestic league or in Spain.

Beausejour is f***ing s*** btw. Horrendous footballer.

Wouldn't go that far

I would.

It's fair to say English football wasn't the right style of football for him. He would be better in his domestic league or in Spain.

Maybe thats true.

Although he'd do better anywhere if he lost some weight. Always looks fat-arsed to me.

Guest Chubby Jason

Hopefully they won't come after Ba. Big ambitious club like that will take him right from us.

Is there a point to your continued existence on this forum?

Ah. To answer that question, one would have to ask; what is the meaning of this forum? Your question brings about so many more questions than answers.

Hopefully they won't come after Ba. Big ambitious club like that will take him right from us.

Is there a point to your continued existence on this forum?

Ah. To answer that question, one would have to ask; what is the meaning of this forum? Your question brings about so many more questions than answers.

Aye. Like if a tree falls in the woods, and there's no one to hear it, does it make a sound?  :yuno: