Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

still doesn't solve man u's main issue, a lack of any truly top class central midfielder

Indeed, i have a feeling they will buy Modric not quite sure why just a hunch....

Which falls in line with my belief that Man U will spend alot of money this summer after the disappointment of failing in Europe and losing the league to City.

City will outbid Utd just to stop him going to Old Trafford.  I doubt if  Utd could afford the fee anyway, if Levy turned down Chelsea's £40m he's hardly likely to accept Fergie's £25m.

If Modric is sold, I reckon he will go abroad or to City. 

Perfect time for Drog to leave actually he gain his Chelski legendary status forever... he leave when on top. Last kick was Champion League Winner! Couldn't be better the ending for him... just like fairytale

Baines sold.

As if we'd replace Baines with Keiran fucking Richardson :lol:

sell baines for what 15-20m to Man u and replace him with Richardson for 2m leaving the other 13m plus to pay back "debts"

Guest Vinkent

Anyone not think that Madrid could be a remote possibility for Drogba? Potential link up with Mourinho and they could pay his stupid wages Im sure, plus sure they wouldn't mind having him as an option?

Baines sold.

As if we'd replace Baines with Keiran f***ing Richardson :lol:

sell baines for what 15-20m to Man u and replace him with Richardson for 2m leaving the other 13m plus to pay back "debts"

They might end up selling him but Baines is one of the best in Europe bar none. If they replaced him with dross like Richardson & banked the rest there would be murder.

Baines sold.

They might end up selling him but Baines is one of the best in Europe bar none. If they replaced him with dross like Richardson & banked the rest there would be murder.

now either I think like a tabloid hack or they are watching us  :undecided:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-have-opened-talks-with-everton-844069

Baines sold.

now either I think like a tabloid hack or they are watching us  :undecided:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-have-opened-talks-with-everton-844069

Alan Nixon. He said Baines was going to Utd for £5m the other week. Now it's £12-15m.  :yao:

I'd rather ask Richard Nixon about transfers.

Baines sold.

You'd be selling one top class left back and getting another one in for a faction of the price.  "Rico" is quality you know.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=702570

That Richardson thread is astonishing.

He's utter cack. Ben Arfa megged him like 3 times in 45 minutes FFS.  :lol:

The best is that a couple of them aren't even satisfied with top 3 and actually claim he's the best. :lol:

Drinking paint must be a common pastime in Sunderland.