Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

It's like what Daniel Pranjic said recently about his move to China:

Pranjic declined to name the club in question but told Sportske Novosti: "I got an offer from China that was truly impossible to refuse. The offer is startling in a financial sense. It is unbelievable. The money is really great.

"I haven't signed it yet. I have to talk with my family, primarily my beautiful wife, but honestly I'm on the verge of making the decision to sign for a Chinese club. I have pretty much decided because, as I said, it's an offer that can't be refused. I believe I will sign the contract."

He added: "After the Champions League final, the owner of the club will send a private plane so that I can immediately transfer to China. Before that, I'll undergo a medical in Munich. The President said: we will offer you a private driver 24 hours a day, an apartment or house of your choice - we'll give you anything you want!"

:lol: God I much prefer that to the "I want to have a new adventure somewhere" or "I really believe in the ethos of the club" etc etc

True

The bolded bit is just taking the p*ss :lol:

He f***ing is taking the p*ss!! :lol:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/366/495/GYI0060395295_crop_450x500.jpg?1273406994

MUNICH, GERMANY - MAY 08: Danijel Pranjic of Bayern Muenchen poses with his wife Vlatka during a dinner to celebrate their German Championship title on May 8, 2010 in Munich, Germany.

:lol:

You'd think it was his mam.

Still would though.

She is fucking horrific

Chris Kirkland's off to Sheffield Wednesday.

Got to say, it's a pity how his career has panned out. Decent keeper on his day.

Not a bad move really. They have gained Championship football and I would imagine he would be the no1 there. A good move for both parties really, an intention to maintain Championship football from SWFC and guaranteed first team football for Kirkland. I should imagine in a few years they could be committing for promotion if the continue to do well in transfers this summer.

Drogba attracting the interest of a MLS club, hope it's not LA Galaxy.

It'd be awesome to see Drogba absolutely destroy MLS centerbacks. They've never faced a physical forward of the type.

Drogba attracting the interest of a MLS club, hope it's not LA Galaxy.

It'd be awesome to see Drogba absolutely destroy MLS centerbacks. They've never faced a physical forward of the type.

Might be Toronto FC, it might mean they might actually win a match if he did sign for them.

Chicago Fire is the actual linked team afaik

Still have yet to see European stars want to play anywhere but LA, NY, or Chicago. Chivas should be an option if they get the money, they play in the same damn park as Galaxy. Maybe Toronto, beautiful pitch in a big city. Terrible team though.

A shame that quality squads and rabid fanbases like in Kansas City, Portland, and Seattle don't have a shot at these players just because of their location.

Kris Boyd is in Portland!!!!!!!11

He had the choice between Portland and the shithole that is Houston. Easy choice :lol:

But yeah good point, he's still a quality player imo.

Chris Kirkland's off to Sheffield Wednesday.

Got to say, it's a pity how his career has panned out. Decent keeper on his day.

I have a disproportionate amount of hate for Chris Kirkland. Cap wearing cunt.

Kris Boyd is in Portland!!!!!!!11

He had the choice between Portland and the shithole that is Houston. Easy choice :lol:

But yeah good point, he's still a quality player imo.

Portland is also an amazing city and possibly the best (not just numbers wise) supported team in the league.

Arsenal have apparently offered Chamakh + cash for Giroud.

€6m and Chamakh according to French radio. Nicollin will laugh his tits off.

Arsenal really taking the piss with offers if true. Chamakh, ffs. Awful player.