The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

What happens in this case? Is the whole bet nulled and we get our money back? Or is it like a DNB in the footy where the rest of accy stands, but that one's just crossed off? Fucking unbelievable man. :lol:

You got a lucky 15 on?

Not to rub it in but I've had a couple of right lucky breaks today. Forgetting I took War Poet out, and just flicked through and discovered Staff Sergeant in the 16:10 is a NR also, who was sat in my slip for a long while as I debated.

We'll see if any of my picks actually do a good job, though. :lol:

What happens in this case? Is the whole bet nulled and we get our money back? Or is it like a DNB in the footy where the rest of accy stands, but that one's just crossed off? Fucking unbelievable man. :lol:

You got a lucky 15 on?

Yankee.

Guest Roger Kint

You got a lucky 15 on?

Yankee.

Off the top of my head(may be wrong) but i think you get 1 stake back and all other stakes are doubled up into a lucky 15.

You got a lucky 15 on?

Yankee.

Off the top of my head(may be wrong) but i think you get 1 stake back and all other stakes are doubled up into a lucky 15.

Not mean a Trixie? As there's only 3 horses left on the bet.

Nah, forgot about that, just went where OddsChecker told me was best which was Stan James and they don't seem to do them. It was more the fact I lose all confidence in a horse when the odds start to drift. :lol:

Anyway, all my horses run in the next half hour. :lol:

Nah, forgot about that. Anyway, all my horses run in the next half hour. :lol:

IT'S A BUMPER HALF HOUR OF HORSES! ON YOUR MARKS. GET SET. GO!!!

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

I keep meaning to do bets like that over different courses. Keep sticking with one course and being imptaient for half an hour between every race.

Aye, but it'll be a bit of shitter if I win nowt and that's my lot for the day. :lol:

Need Solskjaer to be announced asap, it's ridiculous who much more reluctant I am to bet when I have to withdraw the money from my bank card, compared to when it's already in the betting account and I treat it like Monopoly money. :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

You got a lucky 15 on?

Yankee.

Not mean a Trixie? As there's only 3 horses left on the bet.

Sorry aye was thinking 5 bets for a second

:lol: Assume it's the same with everyone. That's why I instantly withdrew £50 of my £80 winnings yesterday or it'd be gone in no time. Then another £10 of that when that final horse came in at 8pm and the darts was won. I managed to turn £20 into £100 over a week or so before, told myself once I hit the £100  mark I'd withdraw. Rather than withdraw, decided it was worth a £50 random bet on some bullshit I can't even remember. That was when I knew I had a problem. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Just had Sir Patrick Moore (40) and Easy Terms (14) come in, going for Momentary in the next at Newmarket.

POIDH

Guest Roger Kint

Just had Sir Patrick Moore (40) and Easy Terms (14) come in, going for Momentary in the next at Newmarket.

Motherfucker pipes up when his come in. :dave:

Its ok the third one wont win at Newmarket. Its running at a different meeting :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Please tell me this is real?