Skirge

---------------Krul

Simo---Tayls------Colo-----Jose

---------------Tiote

-------Bart-------------Cab

Jonas------------------------Marv

-----------------Ba

That looks pretty class to be fair.

Cheers.. I think if Pards wants us to keep the ball & control midfield then its what we should look at, also without HBA for the start of the season then its gota be worth a try to test it out.

---------------Krul

---------------Tiote

-----------------Ba

Cheers.. I think if Pards wants us to keep the ball & control midfield then its what we should look at, also without HBA for the start of the season then its gota be worth a try to test it out.

Guess it slightly depends on the ability of Barton/Cabaye to get forward, but Ba will presumably be supported more by Marv and Jonas anyway.

Either way, looking forward to seeing them all together for the first time.

---------------Krul

---------------Tiote

-----------------Ba

Guess it slightly depends on the ability of Barton/Cabaye to get forward, but Ba will presumably be supported more by Marv and Jonas anyway.

Either way, looking forward to seeing them all together for the first time.

looka good.. id swap jonas and marveaux though... jonas and enrique have an unbelievable understanding

Just hope everyone behaves themselves after Darlington.

If Smith plays I also hope he impresses Leeds because they may be the only fuckers daft enough to take him. 

Krul

Simpson -- Williamson -- Coloccini -- Tavernier

Barton -- Cabaye -- Tiote -- Marveaux

Ba -- Best

... is what i'd like to see, but wouldn't mind seeing us play some kind of 4-3-3 either*. I'd just like to see how Marveaux does as an out-and-out left winger. I'm not saying that he should be ahead of Jonas officially, but we know all about Gutierrez. Wanna see this game get another good 60 minutes under his belt in his favoured position. Fuck Enrique, btw. We're wasting our time by playing him.

------------------------- Krul --------------------------

Simpson -- Williamson -- Coloccini -- Tavernier

-------------Barton -- Tiote -- Cabaye ------------

------- Jonas ---------- Ba --------- Marveaux ----

Guest Haris Vuckic

The coaches - even private aren't allowed to stop, so blokes will be hammering the drink back on the buses and then they get a bar before the game and at half time.

Leeds need to realise that the extra money they make from the bar will be countered by the losses from the damage the piss heads cause.

They are opening the bar in the away stand.

That spells trouble like!

if its out like the bar at half time in Darlo, half the drink will be wasted by spraying it round like champagne....there was full bottles of beer getting thrown about, one hit me cousin in the foreheed....cunts