Leeds United 3-2 Newcastle United - FT

Skirge

Guest hobshobs

Obviously something wrong if Tiote isn't in the squad for Leeds but while this board goes into overdrive over an article in a newspaper that has there usual intro: The Chronichle understands....................... Worth noting that the same article has next weekends friendly against Fiorentina as being played on the Sunday. Clowns.

Guest trig111

i know i should read all the thread , but can someone tell me can i pay on the day for Newcastle end?

Cabaye might well have neglected to tell anyone he had an unpaid debt, or completely forgotten himself. It's not like they can do a complete background check on players before applying for a visa.

It would have to be unbelievably stringent to ask any prospective player whether he had any outstanding dental bills ffs.

As for Tiote, let's wait until we know whats happend before demanding people lose their jobs, eh.

Meanwhile, Yohan Cabaye has recovered from a slight groin strain and should be ready to face Leeds.

Carver revealed: “Yohan had a slight groin strain while in Holland, and could have played in the last game, but we just left him out, and he did some extra training.

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

Just had a text from a mate who says that ANY buses going down to leeds are not able to stop anywhere.

Straight to the ground and straight out again.

Anyone else heard anything like this?

Stu

Yeah I'd heard that. The bus I'm going down with usually stops somewhere, but isn't tomorrow.

Probably for the best. ;)

Especially now that Sammy is going down.

Guest Haris Vuckic

any one one know which pubs near the ground are  for away fans

I wouldn't bother tbh!

Have some cans on the bus/train but pubbing is a bad idea