2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

First name of a player I got was Cabaye '4' on the orange kit, only ever had wilson '11' on any of my other shirts. 

Aubameyang on next seasons :smug: (or this seasons, havent decided whether to wait until the end of this season and buy it instead of next seasons wonga-fest)

Never had a name, always fear the player wil be sold or hurt. So I never bother. My girlfriend almost bought me a Colo 2 shirt last season but the shop screwed up the order and never fulfilled it.  Now I'm just upset as I wish I owned last season's kit.

Another Retro replica at the club shop....

378983_581873145156269_2062351740_n.png

:smitten:

YE GODS!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNeed!

Still got this in the house :smug:

Used to have loads of them framed when I was still at the parents', they're all in a suitcase in the loft now.  Would love to get them all framed again.

Guest firetotheworks

Another Retro replica at the club shop....

378983_581873145156269_2062351740_n.png

:smitten:

YE GODS!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNeed!

Still got this in the house :smug:

Used to have loads of them framed when I was still at the parents', they're all in a suitcase in the loft now.  Would love to get them all framed again.

Me too, but I'm not 11 anymore. :lol:

You should've planned ahead like me. All you needed was a brother 5 years older than you at a point in time where the teenagers opted for t-shirts that were at least 2 sizes too big for them.

Intelligent family planning :snod:

My sister had one, of course when she got it she wasn't far off becoming a teenager and with that came her growth spurts, so it was passed down to my brother, after which it was passed down to me. In the end it was too small even for me and had seen better days.

I don't think I could get a t-shirt that was nearly 20 years old off eBay.

My sister had one, of course when she got it she wasn't far off becoming a teenager and with that came her growth spurts, so it was passed down to my brother, after which it was passed down to me. In the end it was too small even for me and had seen better days.

You could, there are loads there :thup:

I was thinking about how many times it's been worn. I don't know why but I just can't do 2nd hand clothes, never mind one that is 20 years old.

I was thinking about how many times it's been worn. I don't know why but I just can't do 2nd hand clothes, never mind one that is 20 years old.

Anything that is on eBay from 1996 hasn't been worn for 17 years and then thrown online like. It's been worn for a season and then shoved in a box.