2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

If they brought out an away kit with the same design/colour scheme then they would make a fortune.

:thup: Yup. Infinitely better than the template we've had for the last few seasons, like a kit for a Sunday league.

YE GODS!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNeed!

Still got this in the house :smug:

Used to have loads of them framed when I was still at the parents', they're all in a suitcase in the loft now.  Would love to get them all framed again.

Me too, but I'm not 11 anymore. :lol:

Wasn't meant to quote you actually :lol:

I've got cardboard boxes full to the brim of random football shirts. All my pocket money used to go towards buying shirts on Ebay about ten years ago. It's a shame the vast majority are boys cos I reckon I could make a killing from collectors a few years down the line.

Another Retro replica at the club shop....

378983_581873145156269_2062351740_n.png

:smitten:

If they brought out an away kit with the same design/colour scheme then they would make a fortune.

Aye would love us to bring this back. Based on the Newcastle West End colours wasn't it?

loving the greenalls shirts  :aww:

shame our kits weren't supplied by umbro these days as we'd get the proper reissue like man city did with their '90 shirt. they're still class like

i've got and still wear that yellow and green one but mine has no sponsor.

got the barcode one too which i still wear but that's got the blue star on

hope they do a re-issue of this one

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKemTVHRwmkpUGsnNhPgzj1fTVFmwuYxACpgGgPvMcD_2Z4_iE

We have a lot of yellow/green away kits in our history, would be nice to get a consistent away colour scheme.

Not sure myself, I like how they differ a lot, well when I like them anyway :D

Like the custard cream one, the orange one, this seasons maroon one, liked the white puma one (not as much as the white Adidas one with sky blue on it, or the white Brown ale one :o)

If it was the same colour all the time we'd end up with horrendous spikes or post-it-note like patterns when they run out of ideas :lol:

I like the sentiment of the retro kits but I can't see past the no manufacturer logo.

Aye, not as bad on the umbro/asics replicas, but its a shame the 3 stripes are missing from the sleeves of the adidas replicas, though that is their trademark, i suppose.

Slightly off-topic, but the club shop is now doing retro replicas of the 'Barcode' shirt....

205372_581494718527445_302596025_n.png

Oh man i loved that shirt. When it finally went in the bin around 1996 it had holes in it from welding as an apprentice, i think it had to go because there was more holes than fabric.

Although mine never had greenalls on, i think it was mcewans lager?

Surely you can just get an iron-on logo from eBay or something to recreate the look? Bit bampy like.

Wearing a shirt you got off eBay that some sweaty Geordie probably slept in from 1992-1995 could be considered bampy as well ;)

Slightly off-topic, but the club shop is now doing retro replicas of the 'Barcode' shirt....

205372_581494718527445_302596025_n.png

Oh man i loved that shirt. When it finally went in the bin around 1996 it had holes in it from welding as an apprentice, i think it had to go because there was more holes than fabric.

Although mine never had greenalls on, i think it was mcewans lager?

USed to dislike it but that promotion season..we were like a whirl wind of amazing attacking football, blatting everyone in site.  Especially the first 11 games :lol: