Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Dropped Mata for Hazard and chose Ivanovic over Luiz and Azpilicueta :p

Seconded  :snod:

I dropped mata yesterday on the word on this thread...I put Carzola in  :lol: :lol:

Arsenal look a shambles at the minute, Think ill be doing somemoving of players but you can never tell with some managers.  :undecided:

Guest bimpy474

I dropped mata yesterday on the word on this thread...I put Carzola in  :lol: :lol:

Arsenal look a shambles at the minute, Think ill be doing somemoving of players but you can never tell with some managers.  :undecided:

I did the same as you with Mata because of what was said on here, But i dropped Vertonghen out for Ivanovic as i thought Vertonghen was injured, need a clean sheet from Chelsea now.

I did the same as you with Mata because of what was said on here, But i dropped Vertonghen out for Ivanovic as i thought Vertonghen was injured, need a clean sheet from Chelsea now.

A clean sheet for Chelsea today, I have Terry as Captain and Invanovic with Hazard...they also have a mid week game  :snod:

Lukaku does well coming on against tired bodies, or at least he did that a few times for WBA. Give it an hour of Torres wank, get Lukaku on, score twice, start him on Wednesday, everybody happy.

More realistically, Torres scores (Torres is back!!!!11) Lukaku gets 5 minutes at the end. No minutes on Wednesday.

How come I've gotten 0 points from Clyne who never played whilst Shaw who scored 12 was on the bench? Surely when a player doesn't play your substitutes will automatically come on in their place?

Auto-sub only happens at the end of the gameweek

Guest bimpy474

Sorry if I'm being dumb but why isn't my team showing any points calculations? Team was confirmed on time.

:dontknow:

The cut off was about 11.30am i think, it does tell you on the site when each weeks deadline is.

Yeah I'm guessing I just missed it. What a pisser. My own fault for not sorting it out before hand, but annoying as it was around 11.10am that I registered and sorted it I think. Must have clicked confirm just after deadline.

:dave: