Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Had a decent week to start off, didn't expect Azpilicueta to be rested after international duty though.

Clean sheet Loris and Rose, with Lescott left to play.

Goals from all of Soldado, Giroud and Sturridge, with David Silva left to play.

Should be a decent kick off.

Guest Roger Kint

What?!?!  Benteke if fit has to start for Villa. That was a mad decision.  :lol:

He is in for next week but with him having Chelsea and Arsenal away this week i stupidly thought Mourinho had watched football before. Turns out he hasnt as he started that fucking Torres yesterday the shithouse :lol:

I'm mystified as to why so many people got Lukaku on the basis he was going to start for Chelsea. :lol:

Unless I've missed something very direct from Mourinho, there has been no indication he'd be ahead of Torres, at least to start with.

I've got to say, I'm mystified as to why so many people have Lukaku and assumed he was a starter for Chelsea. :lol:

Unless I've missed something very direct from Mourinho, there has been no indication he'd be ahead of Torres, at least to start with.

Aye, it was always one to keep the powder dry on. Think he'll be a sub for at least the next month.

I'm mystified as to why so many people got Lukaku on the basis he was going to start for Chelsea. :lol:

Agree completely, i'm also of the belief he shouldn't be starting yet.

His movement, touch and decision making is still extremely raw( say what you like about Torres shit finishing but he's good at this stuff), you can get away with that for West Brom but not for a side chasing the league.

61 with Hazard ©, Ivanovic & Lukaku left. Hoping to average 60 this season, so good start.

The way I see it is if you can aim for 2000 over the season, you've a good chance of winning medium-sized leagues. i.e. somewhere between 8-20 people.

So going off that, 55-60 is a great average to aim for. Very hard to keep up, mind. I always have too many weekends where nothing happens to keep up such an average. Had some low, low scores last year, despite winning a couple of friends' leagues. I think I got under 20 one weekend. :lol:

I wish Van Persie was banned from this game. I get it, he's mint, and fair play to those who've thought about the rest of their team. Can't lie though, it annoys me when I see some muppets I know not giving 2 shits about the rest of their team and having RVP bail them out every week. :anguish:

61 with Hazard ©, Ivanovic & Lukaku left. Hoping to average 60 this season, so good start.

The way I see it is if you can aim for 2000 over the season, you've a good chance of winning medium-sized leagues. i.e. somewhere between 8-20 people.

So going off that, 55-60 is a great average to aim for. Very hard to keep up, mind. I always have too many weekends where nothing happens to keep up such an average. Had some low, low scores last year, despite winning a couple of friends' leagues. I think I got under 20 one weekend. :lol:

I wish Van Persie was banned from this game. I get it, he's mint, and fair play to those who've thought about the rest of their team. Can't lie though, it annoys me when I see some muppets I know not giving 2 shits about the rest of their team and having RVP bail them out every week. :anguish:

The main problem is the captain thing IMO. If you couldn't double his points, you could make it more easily with others players.