Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

73 this week for me, back into the top 100.

My team next weekend though  :lol:

Gk - n/a

Def - Dawson, Whittaker(doesnt play)

Mid - Lallana© Hazard, Mutch(doesnt start)

Att - Adebayor

:hmm:

No point in using the transfer either as the others arent worth dropping out as i cant afford to buy them back.

I have a grand total of 5 players available for selection next week. Anyone else facing the same problem? Massive H-2-H game ahead against bottom team, so I may fluke it, though it could decide the title. Any trick to get around this, and then revert back to normal next week ?

I'll have 8 after a transfer. Not going to bother taking any points hits to fill the team up, it's not worth swapping out Sterling/Sturridge/Suarez etc. for how much the price difference now is.

Ive done a complete Graeme Souness in this league.  :lol:

Me too. Actually more of a Pardew - completely evaded responsibility by not touching the team for three weeks (in the process missing out on all Terry's points). Luckily that meant I had two free transfers to mitigate this week's clusterfuck.

Got rid of Suarez last week thinking he hadn't done much and could free up some money. :facepalm:

:papiss:

I had him and chose to captain Sturridge thinking he's better value with his recent form. :lol: