Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

Thank god for the WC.

HBA, Barkley, Debuchy, Sturridge in

Huddlestone, Cabaye, Remy & Lovren out

Edit: 47 points with Dawson, Zabaleta & Hazard to play this week

58 points.

That Sturridge penalty miss was really cost me.

-3 for Sturridge for not scoring

-2 for Sturridge missing

-3 for Sterling Assist (and possibly bonus)

should have been 68.

Yaya, Silva, Mannone, and Adebayor to play tonight.

Guest Roger Kint

Replace Cabaye with Ramsey and Ramsey is now out for 4-6 weeks :anguish:

I really didn't need that.

You didnt notice Ramsey hadnt played in about a month? The big red block next to his name should have been a clue :lol:

Replace Cabaye with Ramsey and Ramsey is now out for 4-6 weeks :anguish:

I really didn't need that.

You didnt notice Ramsey hadnt played in about a month? The big red block next to his name should have been a clue :lol:

He had actually came back from his previous injury only for said injury to recur.

For I think the first time this season, I'll get some good sub luck with Ward coming in for Ramsey (who I transferred in after it seemed he was fit to play :lol:)

My other transfer went well. Shelvey's done nowt for weeks, out he goes, scores.

Still, on course for a good total this week. Reckon I'll use my wildcard still mind.

Tempted to put Hatem back in after that performance against Norwich. Which wasn't his best, but having not featured much at all to being thrown in and very nearly splitting Norwich apart on several occasions - he's bound to be getting goals and assists aplenty if Pardew sticks with him.

Tempted to put Hatem back in after that performance against Norwich. Which wasn't his best, but having not featured much at all to being thrown in and very nearly splitting Norwich apart on several occasions - he's bound to be getting goals and assists aplenty if Pardew sticks with him.

I'm waiting to see if we replace Cabaye ( :yao: ) because if we do pull that off i can see Ben Arfa going back to the bench.