Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

First week of Aguero, he's gone off injured.

Sunderland keeping clean sheet but Bardsley got booked and subbed at HT, so zero points.

Every week this bullshit happens :lol:

Why did Bardo get subbed off?

What's the deal with players who get sold outside of the league? Cabs has gone and I'm getting trolled by the game with the message of "Joined PSG, unknown return date" or something but he is still in my team and to remove him costs 1 transfer. I thought when a player left the league you were given your cash +1 free transfer? Is that not the case?

What's the deal with players who get sold outside of the league? Cabs has gone and I'm getting trolled by the game with the message of "Joined PSG, unknown return date" or something but he is still in my team and to remove him costs 1 transfer. I thought when a player left the league you were given your cash +1 free transfer? Is that not the case?

Nope. He stays in your squad and earns you 0 pts while taking up one of 3 slots from the same team until you transfer him out.

Any suggestions how to set the team up for upcoming matchday ?

Norwich are hopeless away and can't score..so Marshall for CS would be nice. On the other hand, Mannone is likely to make plenty of saves vs. your lot.

Defenders are set as there is no way Hull keep a Clean Sheet vs. Spurs, but really want to fit Oscar some way, but have a feeling Mourinho will go for 0-0 and Chelsea may not score. ugh. Decisive week, this.

http://i58.tinypic.com/axfvwi.png

Nope. He stays in your squad and earns you 0 pts while taking up one of 3 slots from the same team until you transfer him out.

Brilliant news. Seems kinda bulls***. Especially after Remy got sent off and the triumphant return of Ramsey has resulted in another lay off.

Norwich are hopeless away and can't score..so Marshall for CS would be nice. On the other hand, Mannone is likely to make plenty of saves vs. your lot.

You seem to be under the impression that we'll have players capable of shooting on target.

I think Coleman is supposed to be back for this week, and we're all over the place right now, so Davies justifies his spot. Suarez also unlikely to play due to the impending transfer to Real. You're looking at a 5-4-1, with Suarez, Sturridge and Silva on the bench.