NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

If we sign him we can look forward to the SMB labelling him Dildo Shitvey.

That's what we'll call him.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/376300/Alan-Pardew-insists-Newcastle-will-be-active-in-the-transfer-market-this-summer

Alan Pardew insists Newcastle will be active in the transfer market this summer

THE STORM clouds are gathering but bullish boss Alan Pardew last night forecast brighter times lie ahead for Newcastle.

Seems legit. :thup:

That's meant to say bullshitting?

Guest antz1uk

what is the point in signing anyone? he will just ruin them, ffs he'd have messi playing left back, the man is a clueless fucking moron that wouldn't know what a good footballer is. and i've even got mates still sticking up for the cunt, he's brainwashed them into thinking ben arfa is lazy and everything is his fault, that's what is so worrying, how many others cannot see what an absolute turd he is

Imagine Pardew being put in charge of our (limited) transfer funds trying to poach British players at the exorbitant prices clubs usually charge? Forget Jonjo Shelvey, we'll be lucky to end up with Jay f***ing Spearing.

From the players we've been linked with it looks like he is.

he views Shelvey as a flair player ffs

It's pretty obvious to most people on here that if we are going back to signing British player, it won't be the quality players, it will be end of contractors like Colback or never-quite-made-it types like Shelvey. I'm not saying they are bad players, but I don't expect any club with ambition to be competing for our British targets.

It's pretty obvious to most people on here that if we are going back to signing British player, it won't be the quality players, it will be end of contractors like Colback or never-quite-made-it types like Shelvey. I'm not saying they are bad players, but I don't expect any club with ambition to be competing for our British targets.

Correct, it'll be Stoke under Pulis type signings but with less cost and higher potential resale value attached. Why it has to be categorically one type of signing (British or French) and not a mixture of both makes no sense in the customary NUFC manner.

I don't really get why people think his exit is inevitable. He has satisfied his requirements for the season.

I think it's more hope than expectation tbf

It depends how much pressure the fans create. Ashley will put his assets stability above Pardew & the fans can destabilize the club if they want to.

Just look at how much Pardew keeps talking about pressure in this run we're on, it is making the job harder for him. That is coming from only a section the fans.

How will he turn this run around next season though? The unusual circumstance is that the pressure isnt coming from relegation, its from dissatisfaction with style of play etc. The fans making noises now wont be satisfied by a win against Cardiff, it will be there next season & right now he isnt handling it. We're getting battered.

I think if Pardew isn't sacked at the end of the season then I am convinced he will be by Christmas as the general malaise will just continue into next season and then we will be in a relegation battle.

I think if Pardew isn't sacked at the end of the season then I am convinced he will be by Christmas as the general malaise will just continue into next season and then we will be in a relegation battle.

Yup. That's exactly how I view it.

Beat Cardiff and relegate them whilst saving the mackems. Pardew gains more power in regards to incomings and out goings.

The likes of HBA Yanga and Marv and flogged and replaced with British players and we continue to struggle playing attacking front foot football with plenty of physical fret (just not from set pieces).

If by next Christmas were looking like relegation candidates, I can see him going, yes. But right now, we're safe as houses and in the top half. No amount of fan annoyance is going to get Mike beyond his measurables.