NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's see what the new manager wants to do first, but Ba back would be good for us, and for him.

You seem awfully sure of this new manager like

I'd just like to know what day it'll be so I can take it and the next day off. 12.5.14 is probably going to be worth having off like.

:lol: Am I being whooshed here?

It'll be a Monday. Could even be tomorrow, though it's more likely be one of the May ones. We got a late bank holiday Monday in May? Could be that. 29th is my birthday...I'm hoping for a superb present money can't buy.

Easy to forget that Ba was performing similar heroics only last season to what Remy has this season. Never fully got the credit he deserves for it either.

Mainly because Remy's goals won games, majority of Ba's goals didn't translate to points.

There's a big difference between the two.

If that is even true (can't be bothered to check, I'll trust you xx), that's not really Ba's fault. He scored twice in a game 4 times and we only won 1 of them, for example.

Both have saved us from relegation basically. De Jong will have to next season.

More rumours of Krul possibly leaving for Spurs or Juventus in tomorrow's Journal with Zoet and Forster linked as a replacement.

Sell Forster for £2m, buy him back for a similar price to what we sell Krul. Nice business. We need two keepers if he goes - would flog Blob Elliot.

More rumours of Krul possibly leaving for Spurs or Juventus in tomorrow's Journal with Zoet and Forster linked as a replacement.

Sell Forster for £2m, buy him back for a similar price to what we sell Krul. Nice business. We need two keepers if he goes - would flog Blob Elliot.

Spurs want rid of Lloris??

i'd take Fraser back or welcome Zoet. Not many players I'd advocate "keeping" these days.

Think it's more a case of Lloris wanting out of Spurs.

Think it's more a case of Lloris wanting out of Spurs.

True.

Apparently he has been saying he would consider his options if Spurs failed to get into the Champions League.

Guest Roger Kint

Selling club tbh.

Chronicle says we've turned down the chance to sign Riviere from Monaco for £4.5m.

Is that the ex Lyon fossil or a different lad?

Edit: Young kid, dont even think the RB i was thinking about was called that either :lol:

Selling club tbh.

Chronicle says we've turned down the chance to sign Riviere from Monaco for £4.5m.

Edit: Young kid, dont even think the RB i was thinking about was called that either :lol:

Nearing end of contract x

French ✓

Under 23 x

Free x

Guest Roger Kint

Selling club tbh.

Nearing end of contract x

French ✓

Under 23 x

Free x

Could be worse, sun reckons we will pay £4m for Cresswell. Fails 3/4 and would be our 4th LB :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

We all know that Kinnear's gone back to The Phoenix Club, telling everyone that he taught Bruce Lee everything he knew.

We all know that Kinnear's gone back to The Phoenix Club, telling everyone that he taught Bruce Lee everything he knew.

:lol: Kinnear also trying to keep Pardew in a job...

"Having considered all of the evidence before me, Mr Pardew, and having taken into account your undercover work in Vietnam, and your glittering boxing career..."