Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest bimpy474

Strange player for them to go for although guess they're moving Ruiz on.

Sky said earlier Ruiz is going.......cant remember the team but back to PSV, a fee has been agreed.

In regard to Morrison, Wouldn't Meulensteen have coached him at Man Utd ?.

Fulham have a bid rejected for Ravel Morrison

I think Fulham should maybe stop going for inconsistent players full of flair and buy a few decent wingers. Duff still plays for them ffs

at least they're going for someone below the age of 30 this time

If he can find some of his confidence again, it's a very good signing for Hull.

Always though that whatever club he signed for, he would get his confidence back and start scoring again. It was just never going to happen for him here. Wish him well tbh :thup:

Kenwynne Jones stuff is supposedly just his agent using our name to stir up interest. According to the only decent Everton ITK anyway (not to get all THFC ITK Martin Lol).

Rumour last night was that Baines & Barkley have agreed new deals. National papers are now picking up the Baines story online / tomorrow's editions.

Guest Roger Kint

A team above Hull in the league are in talks for him although not had a bid accepted yet. Can only be Soton, us or Everton and i cant see Soton being in for him tbh.  :undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

A team above Hull in the league are in talks for him although not had a bid accepted yet. Can only be Soton, us or Everton and i cant see Soton being in for him tbh.  :undecided:

in talks for who?

Shit, forgot to say Long :lol:

I started mutually following some randomer on Twitter a couple of years ago over a football discussion, he's since gone from Uni/non-league to the Conference and now Championship. Scored the winner for Kidderminster the other day and now joined Huddersfield.

Fair play, you don't get many who follow that career path these days.

I know people will point out at BVB's underwhelming domestic season so far, but it was a monumental task that they topped the group of death without Gundogan playing a single game and so many other injuries. Hate seeing them being picked apart. Hope they go on a great CL run again.

saw this posted elsewhere. It's a bit like the child labour that's done in fast east to get the materials to the hands of Capitalism in the US, so the "American Dream" can be realized.

BdolD7rCMAIoEhj.jpg