Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Just the 48954195 players on loan from Chelsea now.

1. Oriol Romeu

2. Victor Moses

3. Romelu Lukaku

4. Marko Marin

5. Lucas Piazón

6. Ryan Bertrand

7. Patrick van Aanholt

8. Thibaut Courtois

9. Christian Atsu

10. Wallace

11. Bertrand Traoré

12. Nathaniel Chalobah

13. Kenneth Omeruo

14. Sam Walker

15. Todd Kane

16. Cristián Cuevas

17. Ulises Dávila

18. Thorgan Hazard

19. George Saville

20. Milan Lalkovič

21. Patrick Bamford

22. Jhon Pírez

23. Stipe Perica

:anguish:

Courtois could walk into any team in the league. Except his own...

I've no idea why they fucking bother signing all those youngsters when they buy first-teamers year on year anyway.

Rotten club.

Because they can.

Still don't fall foul of the strict financial fair play rules though. So effective.

I've no idea why they fucking bother signing all those youngsters when they buy first-teamers year on year anyway.

Rotten club.

On the off chance they turn out to be amazing. It's a low risk policy as because they're still developing out on loan they nearly always get money for them.

They've just made £10m in fees on de Bruyne for example.

Plus they can phone in whatever losses they like as FFP doesn't account for anything it seems.

Banning the amount of players a club can loan out should be implemented.

Agree. Personally I'd suggest if loaning to another team in the same league they could play against their parent club.

Also maybe a limit of 2/3 loaned out over the age of 21? Would certainly prevent cases like Chelsea.

im

Good signing................................of the managers to spawn from Fergie I think Bruce is probably the best

Aye, he's done well on the whole. Birmingham should never have f***ed him about and he did well with Wigan. Was never going to work at the Mackems.

I think our recent past would've been incredibly different had he replaced Sir Bobby as initially planned. I'd still have him here tbh. :-X

Alex Bruce partnering Colo :fwap:

Why don't Chelsea sale and leaseback Benteke, Cabaye, Baines etc to use against their rivals? Or even loan their second team to Palace and really do some damage?

If they're going to be allowed to take the piss, I don't see why they're not running with it.

Why don't Chelsea sale and leaseback Benteke, Cabaye, Baines etc to use against their rivals? Or even loan their second team to Palace and really do some damage?

If they're going to be allowed to take the piss, I don't see why they're not running with it.

Abramovich should just own every club in the league. Problem solved.

Nah he doesn't need to own every club, just every player. Then he can loan them all out to other Premier League teams. Aston Villa will be 100% Chelsea loanees, so when Chelsea face Villa, Villa have to play a team of 15 year olds. It's perfect.

1. Oriol Romeu

2. Victor Moses

3. Romelu Lukaku

4. Marko Marin

5. Lucas Piazón

6. Ryan Bertrand

7. Patrick van Aanholt

8. Thibaut Courtois

9. Christian Atsu

10. Wallace

11. Bertrand Traoré

12. Nathaniel Chalobah

13. Kenneth Omeruo

14. Sam Walker

15. Todd Kane

16. Cristián Cuevas

17. Ulises Dávila

18. Thorgan Hazard

19. George Saville

20. Milan Lalkovič

21. Patrick Bamford

22. Jhon Pírez

23. Stipe Perica

Remember when we had Paddy Van Arnholt. Did a decent job I thought.

He can't have long left on his contract now.

Agree. Personally I'd suggest if loaning to another team in the same league they could play against their parent club.

Lua Lua getting that last minute equaliser for Pompy against us when we had him in loan there. :anguish: "he's hurt us today"

Lua Lua getting that last minute equaliser for Pompy against us when we had him in loan there. :anguish: "he's hurt us today"

We made some f***ing schoolboy errors that season looking back. Not building on our 3rd place finish by signing nobody other than Bowyer, not registering Bowyer for the UEFA Cup meaning he missed 12 rather than 6 games, selling Solano for a pittance and going half a season with Ambrose who was nowhere near ready, allowing Lua Lua to play against us...

Banning loans between teams in the PL wouldn't help the matter. The likes of Sturridge and Moses would just play in crap leagues abroad.

It would help. It wouldn't sort the whole thing out, obviously, but it would at least address one of the problems.

1. Oriol Romeu

2. Victor Moses

3. Romelu Lukaku

4. Marko Marin

5. Lucas Piazón

6. Ryan Bertrand

7. Patrick van Aanholt

8. Thibaut Courtois

9. Christian Atsu

10. Wallace

11. Bertrand Traoré

12. Nathaniel Chalobah

13. Kenneth Omeruo

14. Sam Walker

15. Todd Kane

16. Cristián Cuevas

17. Ulises Dávila

18. Thorgan Hazard

19. George Saville

20. Milan Lalkovič

21. Patrick Bamford

22. Jhon Pírez

23. Stipe Perica

Remember when we had Paddy Van Arnholt. Did a decent job I thought.

He can't have long left on his contract now.

Liked the look of Van Aanholt.

Banning loans between teams in the PL wouldn't help the matter. The likes of Sturridge and Moses would just play in crap leagues abroad.

It would help. It wouldn't sort the whole thing out, obviously, but it would at least address one of the problems.

Said it many times before, IMO loans between PL clubs should definitely be banned. If players don't want to be loaned abroad or lower down, they should sign for clubs where they'll have a chance of making the first team.