Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He's gone there permanently hasn't he?

Loan deal til the end of the season.

Never seemed to really perform for the mackems, only things I can remember him doing were scoring v.s Man City and ducking when he had an open goal against Palace. Apparently did well when he played in the Bundesliga with Augsburg last season.

Bertrand to Villa on loan for the season.

Intra-divisonal loans remain a travesty. Such an eminently stupid, unfair and easily solved issue. Another black mark against the night sky canvas that is the FA.

He's gone there permanently hasn't he?

Loan deal til the end of the season.

Never seemed to really perform for the mackems, only things I can remember him doing were scoring v.s Man City and ducking when he had an open goal against Palace. Apparently did well when he played in the Bundesliga with Augsburg last season.

Ah reet. Loads of people had it down as a permanent deal for some reason.

Just the 48954195 players on loan from Chelsea now.

1. Oriol Romeu

2. Victor Moses

3. Romelu Lukaku

4. Marko Marin

5. Lucas Piazón

6. Ryan Bertrand

7. Patrick van Aanholt

8. Thibaut Courtois

9. Christian Atsu

10. Wallace

11. Bertrand Traoré

12. Nathaniel Chalobah

13. Kenneth Omeruo

14. Sam Walker

15. Todd Kane

16. Cristián Cuevas

17. Ulises Dávila

18. Thorgan Hazard

19. George Saville

20. Milan Lalkovič

21. Patrick Bamford

22. Jhon Pírez

23. Stipe Perica

:anguish:

In theory feeder clubs are a good idea but when a feeder club may be winning their top division and getting champions league qualification basically due to players they have on loan it needs to be looked at.

Good signing................................of the managers to spawn from Fergie I think Bruce is probably the best

Aye, he's done well on the whole. Birmingham should never have fucked him about and he did well with Wigan. Was never going to work at the Mackems.

I think our recent past would've been incredibly different had he replaced Sir Bobby as initially planned. I'd still have him here tbh. :-X