Other clubs' transfers

TBG

We couldn't compete with such a club like Everton.

Fuck off. And Chelsea helped strengthen a rival in the top 7.  I can't believe no other club offered that money - he'll be sold for about 40-50M in few years time as the transfer fees continue to inflate.

Fuck off. And Chelsea helped strengthen a rival in the top 7.  I can't believe no other club offered that money - he'll be sold for about 40-50M in few years time as the transfer fees continue to inflate.

I'll only be jealous until we sign a recognised forward, Remy or PAE and I wouldn't be bothered. Barkley and Coleman aside I think Everton's squad is average, ageing and in the next few years will decline.

I'll only be jealous until we sign a recognised forward, Remy or PAE and I wouldn't be bothered. Barkley and Coleman aside I think Everton's squad is average, ageing and in the next few years will decline.

:yao:

Absolute beast of a player, he'll be the best striker in the world in four years time.

Agreed - very jealous.  Goals win games so it's good business to spend on the best - £25mil is a good price for a player of his calibre and potential.

I'm not really sure how anyone can say they overpaid for him. A proven PL goal scorer at 21 years old who's only going to improve and whose value will only increase over time.

25m for someone who right now according to Everton fans is inconsistent and still very raw is a lot of money in isolation.

But as I have said before money only matters at the top level nowadays if the player flops.

Which I can't see why he will so doubt they will care if he's over or under priced.

He's 21.

£28m on a striker is what a top six club in the Premier League should be spending. What the fuck else are they going to do with the ridiculous money Sky is throwing at them?

£28m on a striker is what a top six club in the Premier League should be spending. What the f*** else are they going to do with the ridiculous money Sky is throwing at them?

They'd made £30m profit over the last 3 years, that's what they've spent this summer on Besic & Lukaku. Just saying. ;)

Fair play to Lukaku by the way. Refreshing to see a player of his ilk give Chelsea the finger for first team football. Seems to be motivated by all the right things - remember when he refused to hold the Champions League trophy after Chelsea beat Bayern because he felt he hadn't contributed towards the win. Best of luck to him.