Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Hypothetical. If you had a choice between Remy, Lukaku, Aubemayang or Laccazette. Who would you want us to sign?

It would be between Lukaku and Aubameyang for me.

Lukaku is an absolute force, great physical presence and a decent turn of speed to go with it.

Aubameyang isn't as much of a presence, but his pace is just silly, I mean it's the kind of manufactured pace you see on created players in video games. Sizzling pace. Electrifying player when in full flight.

Lukaku is just 21 years old though, and he would better suit the way our dufus of a manager plays. Have to be Lukaku. Aubameyang would never get any decent through balls from our crap play anyway.

Lukaku. Cos he's the striker most suited to Pardew's prehistoric gameplans, is a proven goalscorer in this league and much more. Plus he's home-grown so we can get rid of one of the useless HG players we currently have.

How are Everton financing this just out of interest? When Moyes was in charge, we didn't hear the end of Everton's supposed shoestring budget in the media. Can't imagine the conditions have changed much since Martinez took over.

People forget we had a considerable surplus last year thanks to the Fellaini sale. I was fully expecting the profit to disappear into a black hole like it usually does, mind.

Was it really that considerable though given that you signed McCarthy and Kone that same summer for around £20 million?

Lukaku is a fantastic signing mind. Very jealous.

Remy definitely had a great season for us it has to be said. Really thought he would have excelled at Liverpool, with the pace of their play and all the chances they create, he would have looked sensational IMO. Think they made a mistake cancelling the deal.

Jealous as f*** of Everton making this signing and having such a top class manager like Martinez whilst we're stuck with our fraud.

Hiring Martinez

Barkley emerging and signing on long term

Loaning and then signing Lukaku long term

Like friggin buses ...

Jealous as fuck of Everton making this signing and having such a top class manager like Martinez whilst we're stuck with our fraud.

Aye. They're not afraid to make a big signing every now and again. The chances of making a profit on a £20m+ signing are too slim for our dear leader.

Lukaku is a bit hit and miss over a season. If he can sort out his consistency he'll be unstoppable.

Not surprising considering his age really. He'll definitely improve, particularly because he will have the pleasure of working with such an intelligent, positive manager, who will never put him down, or allow any pressure to get to him.

Lukaku is a bit hit and miss over a season. If he can sort out his consistency he'll be unstoppable.

Not surprising considering his age really. He'll definitely improve, particularly because he will have the pleasure of working with such an intelligent, positive manager, who will never put him down, or allow any pressure to get to him.

Aye. Playing in a settled environment for a long period will only help him. He's done brilliantly well to have succeeded at 2 very different PL teams at his age.

Guest palnese

Lukaku is an absolute monster, but I've never been too impressed with his technique. He's got a long way to go, but he will certainly improve under Martinez.

Lukaku is an absolute monster, but I've never been too impressed with his technique. He's got a long way to go, but he will certainly improve under Martinez.

:thup: My feeling as well. I don't think he's all that yet, but under Martinez I do expect him to improve a lot.