matty pattison what do you think ?

Guest leez

well fuk yous  i aint be back here .......again    the figue heads on this site and mafia  termites  in behind  allways right  guys  ... do nt waste my time ....  please  ban  me    cause i won t be back  hurray    let the know it alls get on with  it

:lol:

Have you got a stutter, is that what the multiple spaces are for?

well fuk yous  i aint be back here .......again    the figue heads on this site and mafia  termites  in behind  allways right  guys  ... do nt waste my time ....  please  ban  me    cause i won t be back  hurray    let the know it alls get on with  it

You'll be missed.

Guest elbee909

Mafia termites?  Is that what gets them in the end?  Not so much the horse's head on the pillow, it's more something you have to get Rentokill in for instead.  "Yes, used to have a lovely Sicilian in the hall.  Bloody mafia termites though, after a while the legs were just full of holes, so replaced him with a bureau and a cheeseplant."

well fuk yous  i aint be back here .......again    the figue heads on this site and mafia  termites  in behind  allways right  guys  ... do nt waste my time ....   please  ban  me    cause i won t be back  hurray    let the know it alls get on with  it

Do you write the surrealist spam that keeps appearing in my email Inbox?