Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Find it odd that mike allows outside counsel to do so much of his transaction work if a deal isn’t even struck or an LOI Isnt in place - he’s paying these legal folks hourly to get a deal negotiated. Like that’s unheard of over here in the US. If business parties agree on a framework of a deal with basic terms done - then it moves to legal - this s*** could take ages. Anyways, it would be nice to hear that a deal is struck. Fact he’s using outside to do this at this stage before a deal is in place with exclusivity is so dumb. So costly. so different  to the way we / American businesses do M&A Work. Would love to get more isngiht because if it’s American money doing this purchase I could prob dig into the stage it’s in and know where they are on the buy process side with some more info and estimate better.

Ho hum.

He probably needs a legal team to make sure that any sales contract is watertight in his favour, and once he's gone, the new owners can't just have a bonfire with all of the SD advertising, and/or put SportsRedirect signs everywhere, whilst calling the old regime a 'bunch of c***s' to curry favour with the fans.

Because, lets face it, if we were all wealthy and purchased the club, it's exactly what you would do...

No I wouldn’t. It’s not in the best interests of him. That’s the problem. He hasn’t the brain to want to grow us not the humility to accept he’s made mistakes and sell the club he has no connection to. You’re quite a thick poster man. Legit don’t understand how you formulate such weird opinions and posts.

Sorry I'm a bit thick.  I don't understand what you've written there.  Can you put it in English please, so I can get it into my thick skull?

It’s not in the best interests for Mike Ashley to continue running this club the way he has been running it. He has repeatedly failed to sell the club at every “attempt” and has lost a million chances to cash in and become liquid again. In terms of his cash flow, MA’s net worth is tied up in sports direct shares that are losing value, property, and other investments. He is lucky enough to be able to sell Newcastle free and clear of any actual bank loan encumberance, so when he sells he’s likely to get 300m +/- of cash that he doesn’t actually have ATM. He’s also playing in a dangerous time where the value of this club could easily plummet if relegated to a lower divisions and/or any economic downturns harm investor confidence and capital markets.

When he adds these redic. clauses to these deals, he’s hurting the upside for a buyer who could be working on new lucrative commercial deals that help underwrite their value they are willing to pay. If Mike thought like a normal business person, he’d realize that type of thinking is not market and doesn’t get deals done. He continues to overvalue something that isn’t quite there yet.

If he ran us properly from the get go he’d be wealthier and have flogged us for a handsome multiple on his equity.

That English good enough for you, if not and in all cases, bugger off.

The club is a cash cow for Ashley why would he ever want to sell us ? Bournemouth are smaller than us in every department yet their budget is vastly bigger than ours.

In years to come when the fat mess spontaneously combusts in a fireplace and someone gets hold of the books I predict the amount of money he has taken out of the club for his own use will be staggering.

I think you’ve completely misread what he said, I think he meant you’d bonfire the signs immediately if any one of us owned the club from the off. Then called the lad thick.

I thought he was saying if you were Wealthy and owned the club you’d push the same advertising thing that MA was alleged to have done.

If I’m incorrect in how i read that; I do truly apologize to the shinpad.

I think you’ve completely misread what he said, I think he meant you’d bonfire the signs immediately if any one of us owned the club from the off. Then called the lad thick.

I thought he was saying if you were Wealthy and owned the club you’d push the same advertising thing that MA was alleged to have done.

:lol: I think too much of your initial post bled into your reading of his reply - in isolation it can only be read one way.

Ashley has been a fucking stupid cunt for ages, a fat idiot who does the total opposite of what should be doing. Once we got Rafa and after the season we got promoted I thought that maybe, just maybe he'll do it right with this absolutely golden opportunity with Rafa as manager, but No! It's even worse than ever! Well, it's bad. Damn it sucks! Just fuck off!

Yeah, Darth is correct. I think there's been a misunderstanding that has ended in you calling me thick and weird. Apology accepted, but it would help if you went to the next home game wearing a "I heart MA & SD" t-shirt as penance.

Every time I see her face:

Louise-Taylor,-L.png?width=300&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=a25bda04dcef78b78aacdb98bf3a3226

I can't help but see:

ugly.jpg

who the hell is she?

Some odious m*ckem cunt who scrawls in the grauniad.  Because there's nothing positive to say about her own club, she spends all her time trying to rake much about us, totally reeking of desperation in the process.

It doesn’t really say anything that wasn’t said 3 weeks ago. Lazy click bait journalism. Fucking sick of it.

I’m sure some of the reporters come on here.

Here’s a fucking question to any of you lazy cunts, have you ever done a proper bit of investigative journalism? Even once?