Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We need rid of Ashley asap. Having the 52k stadium selling point is not going to last very long the way other clubs are going, we are going to be left behind big time

We're falling behind multiple clubs every year. NUFC is actually a shadow of the club it was when he bought it.

I pity those poor bastards who haven't been on the forum all day and see there are 4 new pages on this thread, only to have their excitement crushed

This was me, Highs n lows of being a toon fan :(

Whether Kenyon is genuine or not, this all feels like an exact repeat of exactly a year ago. Ashley's not interested in selling and is taking the piss again. I'm not changing my opinion on that unless it happens as I can't be bothered raising my hopes just for them to be crushed as always.

Whether Kenyon is genuine or not, this all feels like an exact repeat of exactly a year ago. Ashley's not interested in selling and is taking the piss again. I'm not changing my opinion on that unless it happens as I can't be bothered raising my hopes just for them to be crushed as always.

Not only last year. It's Barry Moat ten years later.

Pint six. It was only 4.2% abv so I was fairly compos mentis .....can't vouch for the other fella.

Shit, newsted's gonna flip his fuc...., oh, you're grand, carry on.

:lol: Saw that and thought some smartarse would pick it up.

The Mirror reporting

Ashley is looking for £300million, but is keen to retain an advertising presence at St James’ Park for his Sports Direct brand — an issue which has become a stumbling block

Now there's a fucking surprise.

The Mirror reporting

Ashley is looking for £300million, but is keen to retain an advertising presence at St James’ Park for his Sports Direct brand — an issue which has become a stumbling block

Now there's a fucking surprise.

Pay and you can have your advertising

If he doesn't sell before the seasons out it can all burn to the fucking ground as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who renews a season ticket with Rafa gone, some patsy in charge and Ashley still at the helm deserves the pound shop version of NUFC that's left, they can get to fuck an all.

If he doesn't sell before the seasons out it can all burn to the fucking ground as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who renews a season ticket with Rafa gone, some patsy in charge and Ashley still at the helm deserves the pound shop version of NUFC that's left, they can get to fuck an all.

Yep. This forum and Rafa are the only two things keeping me even remotely giving a shit.

This.

I'm basically already there, but I'll come back if and when we're sold. Until then, my stance is as above.

In what version of this lifetime was this cunt ever selling the club? The story about him wanting an advertising deal on top of the 300M is ridiculous enough that I don't believe it. I would believe it if he were to ask for let's say a 3 year deal providing he knock 50-60M off the asking price. Either way he's not selling what is in his eyes his most viable business at present.

If the three year advertising deal is the final nail in his coffin in his ownership of us then that's a price I'm prepared to pay.

However it's every Newcastle fans duty to cover up, graffiti, deface and basically mess with every single sports direct promotional advertising in St James park. (We could even have a competition)

Yep. This forum and Rafa are the only two things keeping me even remotely giving a shit.

100% this. Though I could argue that's been the case for around 4-5 years now. Pre Rafa was grim :lol:

If the three year advertising deal is the final nail in his coffin in his ownership of us then that's a price I'm prepared to pay.

However it's every Newcastle fans duty to cover up, graffiti, deface and basically mess with every single sports direct promotional advertising in St James park. (We could even have a competition)

i was thinking this, i would suffer it for three years but it should be defaced at every given opportunity

Listened to a podcast (True Faith maybe?) a while ago which had someone from a Rangers fan group on. He made the same point, basically Ashley had gutted Rangers and tied them into all sorts of deals without anyone realising, and in far less time than he's had us.