Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Conspiracy theories like MA and Bishop are brilliant warlords of misinformation, misdirection and spinning fake stories so they can avoid spending money in a transfer window in football. Classic posts where people proudly say “don’t you know it’ll never happen?” - gotta love NO.

Not simply avoiding spending money in a window though is it? Imo, all the PR efforts, which I've listed above aim to manage Rafa's exit and attempt to soften the fan discontent which will follow it.

Reality shows that they are indeed relying on frequent and deliberate misinformation in the running of the club. As we all know it has been proven in court. So in effect the "conspiracy theories" are backed up by Ashley's actions over a 10-year period and a court order, while all the proof that there is a genuine bid comes from Ashley's mouth and the "general feeling around the club". Forgive me for being skeptical.

I mean, I don't see the problem, he's literally just saying what he's been told. It could be true it could not be. If you want to believe it, the do, if not don't. Not really a big deal.

As poot said can these potential itk share what they've been told? Your not putting your name to it just saying you heard it from a completely unverified source.

Okay, it's quite niche so I've got to be careful what I say.......but it was about Kenyon getting certain people onboard post sale, and looking to develop the club globally.

It was literally six pint talk in the pub, so take with a large pinch of salt.

Pint one or pint six though? It matters.

Pint six. It was only 4.2% abv so I was fairly compos mentis .....can't vouch for the other fella.

Shit, newsted's gonna flip his fuc...., oh, you're grand, carry on.

I mean, I don't see the problem, he's literally just saying what he's been told. It could be true it could not be. If you want to believe it, the do, if not don't. Not really a big deal.

We haven't been told anything, man :lol:

Kenyon's done DD and is looking to bring people in after the sale goes through. No shit? :lol:

I'm free to rip it as much as people are free to post their fluffy nothing info.

UB has literally said it was at the pub, 6 pints in and to take it with a pinch of salt :lol:

That Black Cloud has his "he's been reet before" crew. Turned out he was wrong and disappeared.

I'm just posting something I've heard from people I trust. The stuff from somebody I don't particularly know, I said to take with a pinch of salt.

Is there any need to be a dick about it?

Kenyon's done DD and is looking to bring people in after the sale goes through. No shit? :lol:

I'm free to rip it as much as people are free to post their fluffy nothing info.

UB has literally said it was at the pub, 6 pints in and to take it with a pinch of salt :lol:

That Black Cloud has his "he's been reet before" crew. Turned out he was wrong and disappeared.

I'm just posting something I've heard from people I trust. The stuff from somebody I don't particularly know, I said to take with a pinch of salt.

I'm not being a dick. You posted ZERO info and are stringing people along (with nothing pub talk) as if you're in the know...in a time when people are desperate for info. "I can't say anything more". More than nothing?

What exactly have you told us?

You're taking the piss. I'm taking the piss. Suck it up.

It's an internet forum dude, calm down.

Guest firetotheworks

That post to UB doesn't read jokey to me like. :lol:

I don't get what's so hard to understand about Kenyon's interest being genuine, but any deal still needing to rely on a notorious, lying cunt. Until any deal is done or off, there's absolutely no point investing any energy thinking about it.

I'm not being a dick. You posted ZERO info and are stringing people along (with nothing pub talk) as if you're in the know...in a time when people are desperate for info. "I can't say anything more". More than nothing?

Here man, wind your neck in will you.

First off, I have not claimed at any point to be in the know. I clearly stated from the off I was passing on what I was told from people I trust. Nothing more.

I most certainly have not tried to string people along, and I take issue with you saying that. I've told two people on here who I know personally (Paully & Big Geordie) more details about what I was told, as I trust them not to say anything on a public forum.

Okay, so where have you read in the press that the deal is effectively done barring a few issues which is what I'm saying?

He’s not taking the piss at all. You can see the fella is just posting info as he’s received it, is not being a dick about it and also his posting history shows he’s not one to be a wum. I really don’t see the issue here.

Sorry all.

Please look at my first two sarcastic ones and the ones covered in laughing smilies and not the 2 I didn't put smilies in.

Apologies and I'll leave now. Sorry for the stink as I do :lol:

Don't leave man, it's just a disagreement.

Nee bosh.

Dunno if posted already:

https://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/mike-ashley-s-telling-move-as-takeover-talks-falter-at-newcastle-1-9503060

Did the same thing with Staveley iirc. Someone wants to buy, talks open, Mike goes on holiday, everything goes silent for the next few weeks. Has done this at other times too, it's a blatant tactic of going on "holiday" during key moments for the club, such as when we need to appoint a new manager but we can't cos Mikes in the Bahamas, or it's the key stage of the transfer window when everyone else is getting the bulk of their activity done but we can't do anything because Mikes partying it up in New York.