The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

On 28/02/2022 at 07:11, Pilko said:

We've reached that magic point per game marker which more or less guarantees you a place in the league, that feels significant.

From Brighton (h), Southampton (a), Chelsea (a) and Everton (a) I'd probably shake hands on 4pts as it stands (WLLD), which would give us 29 from 29. I reckon 34-35 probably does the trick this year, so we then need 2 wins from 8 to (hopefully) make the Burnley game a dead rubber, as I wouldn't fancy needing to go there under pressure and get something.

I agree. 

It would be nice to welcome Trippier and Wilson back into the team with us looking up rather than down. Looking at those runs in that SCM has put together I think Brentford could be the one to watch. They're dancing with that infamous 'mini-league' Rafa used to talk about and have quite a few six pointers between now and the end of the season. They could be firmly in the shit at five o clock next weekend if results don't go their way. 

We simply have to keep going and hope we can keep that point per game up and we should be fine. 

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I'd be delighted with four points from the hattrick of upcoming away games.

Hat trick ? 4 is quite likely with the Palace game looking like getting moved. Then a possible 3 at home.

9 minutes ago, madras said:

Hat trick ? 4 is quite likely with the Palace game looking like getting moved. Then a possible 3 at home.

Aye it will be four, but there's a two week gap between Everton and Spurs at least.

Looking at the table this morning and man it looks so much better. Now we have multiple teams below us that have played more games, and Burnley have finally used up their games in hand and are still five points below us. What a difference this last couple of weeks has made...

Looking good for us now, although one or two slip ups and we could be right back in it.

Would have liked Norwich to have picked up points today as Brentford would have been dragged into it.

9 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

We've literally had to show title form since we drew home to Watford to give us that distance. :lol:

We did the same under Bruce last year but left it until the very end. Outrageous stuff really.