The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)

midds

The Relegationometer™ (2023/24)  

403 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to get relegated this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1. However 3 away games coming up. We could easily see the gap disappear but i think we would turn it back on again later in the season whilst not all of Burnley, Leeds, Brentford & Everton will get it together. 

On 09/02/2022 at 21:48, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Trying to decide what would be acceptable points-wise from the next 4 (Villa, West Ham, Brentford, Brighton). 6 I'd take, 7 I think is the aim. Anything else is a bonus. These next 4 games are a real chance for us to put some daylight between us and the bottom 3. Villa and Brighton at home I'd want 6. West Ham away is going to be tough. Brentford away just dont lose.

Did not expect 10. Absolutely bangin set of results. All hail Eddie.

On 01/02/2022 at 10:30, 54 said:

Bit of a slow work day so figured I would have a look at all the teams around us next 5 days, as well as there form:

Newcastle (Form: LLDDW; 5 points)

Everton (H) 08/02/22

Aston Villa (H) 13/02/22

West Ham (A) 19/02/22

Brentford (A) 26/02/22

Brighton (H) 05/03/22

Transfers In: Trippier, Wood, Guimarães, Targett, Burn

Transfers Out: White, Woodman, Anderson, M Longstaff, Hendrik

Looking at everything as a whole, these next five games are key for multiple teams, with all the teams in the mix playing some of there competitors, if we can get 7 points from out five games, I think we'll be in good stead, but with out additions there is no reason as to why we can't get more then that, in doing so we will also pull down both Brentford and Leeds.

Either way, I think we can be relatively confident in our chances, although its going to be a very close run thing. Going to be interesting. 

The fuck did I know, 7 points, Eddie Howe scoff's in the face of 7 points :yao: