Tuncay

Guest teyco

LW/ST  pace, skill and height? Sounds like Luque to me:)

Tuncay has no skill, other then that he has almost everything.

He started to play soccer on the streets at the age of 17, with no fundamental game

he really blew up big, his technique is awful,and that's his biggest weakness.

If he had started the game at a very young age, and if he had the fundamental education

he'd be world class, unfortunately he isn't, and that will never change.

Having said that, he would be the first player on my team.

If you'd have henry and tuncay, I'd pick tuncay. Call me crazy, which I probably am,

but sometimes, sports, and in particular soccer, is not all about fancy dribbles, you gotta have heart,

fighting spirit, and the will to win. He's like the motor of a car, he makes that much of a difference.

He is incredibly gifted in air, his headers are DEADLY.He's fast, relentless, and never gives up a fight,

unlike emre, tuncay is really a fair play type of player. He doesn't go off on the ref or other players, he focuses

on himself and his own game, a very good kid with a great character. Though I said he has no skill, but he is extremely talented, he has fundamental issues, he may lose the ball unneccesary at times, but on the other hand his talent

sometimes provides him with amazing skill. He is very versatile, does a lot of things, plays defense, helps out his teammates a lot, tracks back a lot, helps setting up the wings, can play as a striker, really disturbs the opposite defenders tremendously, has some great rushes. Sometimes he'll miss some easy chances, then he comes up with an amazing long distance shot that goes in, or he does a volley that goes in, so he's really my favourite turkish player.

I think, personally, he has a lot of attributes that resemble alan shearer.  He is loyal to his club, he's been a fan

since his youth, a die hard fan, and now is a soccer player, he plays really with passion and heart, and loves his club,

so much that he passed up a lot of offers from other great clubs.  He's not really technically gifted as alan but he has that X factor that alan has, does a lot of fighting shows spirit and occasionaly comes up with brilliant plays and scores at important times. Though tuncay doesn't score much, simply because he's playing more on the LW, for a player playing mostly on LW, he does score a lot. He would do more then fine in the EPL, his style fits in perfectly.