Tuncay

Guest teyco

Guest sicko2ndbest

No videos thanks.

Many apologies Rodders!

Zenith - You get a feel for the type of player he is from the attributes he shows. He would bring a good mix looking at the footage, about 6 foot, good in the air. He is not the greatest goalscorer in the world as his record shows, however he has a fantastic alround game, very bergkamp-esque. He would offer us something different.

Moreover he scored a hatrick against Manu 2 1/2 seasons ago in a 3-0 win. That was against a defence of neville, rio, Sivestre and Oshea!

Too good to be true, but if we could get him on a free it could be one of the best deals done in these later years..

It would be typical of us missing out on a signing like him for free..

I believe he could do well in the premiership.

But as i said before i find this too good to be true...And still i will be disappointed when it doesn't happen because of false hopes that i easily build up...

Guest nufc 4 life

we really need to send this thread to GR or Freddy if he's the guy wearing the trousers (knickers ;-))

o wow i just had an unsavoury though of the fat one in knickers ughhhh

Guest AceDeuce

well, i read that fanatik article.

same day, another newspaper released an article linking tuncay with bolton.

but lets just say i dont believe both papers  :lol:

Guest Marauder1905

Good player all-around. His contract expires in june.. should be able to grab him for 2-3m now imo. or just make him sign the darn contract now starting from june etc..

Hey guys, I'm from İstanbul and I wanna give you some info about this. I guess you should ignore this article which says Tuncay is joining Newcastle, since today there is an article today sayşng he is joining Milan. It's a bad habit of the Turkish media making up transfer stories sitting against computer, unfortunately. In summer and in mid season (we have a very long break here in Turkey, nearly two months!) when they cannot find things to write, they just make up these things to fill pages, and this stupidly gains interest from people. I can guarantee you that Tuncay has learned the story from the newspaper also.

My personal idea is that Tuncay will fit perfect in the Premiership, his style is just good for England. But what Tuncay always says is, he will not leave unless he is told to do so. Well, I can guarantee you he is goşng to extend his contract for sure. You may get him of course if you want much. But forget about getting him for free. He is more a devoted fan than a player, that's for sure.