Peter Ramage

Guest SLK

i love it how you all jump on players' backs from time to time.. you don't have to be a certified coach to see that Ramage, Carr, Pattison are not good players, but you know what.. it's not their fault they're being played..

show some fucking support, cause slaggin players off isn't doing us the world of good.. yawn :-X

Same can be said of Babayaro, Carr & Bramble then when they come back? Not their fault they're picked afterall. Same time, it's not Roeder's fault Ramage can't just f*cking smack the ball out for a throw-in instead of passing to their winger, or get caught ball watching, etc. He's meant to be a centre-half, he's 23, and he can't even do the basics man.

Taylor is better than Ramage but he's one of the stupidest players we've ever had. He's worth keeping but i dont agree with all this "future captain...build the team around him" nonsense.

I actually agree. There's been a lot of hype over Taylor before he made the breakthrough, obviously everyone wants him to be top class, but right now he's a potentially decent player and that's all he is.