Roeder and this season

Guest Doctor Jimmy

Guest Doctor Jimmy

I'm new to the site and in all honesty as a Preston North End fan I'm only here as my 7 year old son is Newcastle mad. Saying that he has got me more and more interested in Newcastle United. My son never bowed to the peer pressure of his mates who as were from Lancaster all support Liverpool, United or as in recent season Blackburn Plastics, Bolton and even Wigan. My question is what people think of Glenn Roeder. IMHO i think its a work of genius as a manager with the problems he's had regarding injuries he is still pulling out results. Believe me you lot are top 4 and with a little more luck would be there. I through my son now get to see games live on SKY and the respect the players seem to have for Roeder seems quite evident. This club under Roeder will with a little luck with injuries and with  three or four quality signings in the right areas be a major player in the Prem next season. The signings of Martins and Sibierski  is a stroke of genius. The young players coming through says it all, these young lads like Huntingdon and Edgar are more than holding there own in the Prem and the experience is going to be great for them. With these young lads, injury clear-ups and new signings along with the quality you already have and getting rid of the dead wood (Luque?) there is a lot to look forward too at St James'.

By the way we have got tickets for SV Zulte Waregem at St James. Cant f****** wait as it will be my sons first trip. See you all then. Also PNE have a very succesful similar site called www.pne-online.co.uk .

"with  three or four quality signings in the right areas be a major player in the Prem next season."

Theres our problem right there.... :undecided: