Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

Outburst stuns Curbishley, a spectacular fall-out? What did he do exactly?

Exchanged harsh words with his new manager.

Well thats a hell of a story, care to tell us what was said?

No.

Hmm, no problem. As a supporter of one of his former clubs, I will happily take any opportunity to be fucking outraged by any old bollocks and reiterate my desire for his legs to be permanently crippled.

Haha, that basically summarised my reaction to the article.

Aye, Curbishley clearly so shocked and stunned by this awesome and spectacular fall-out that somehow he has forgotten to drop him from the team!??!  :shifty:

In my experience Ive heard it about Bellamy, Dyer, Giggs, Taylor (although I know he was a t*** at school), Earnshaw, Shearer (no less!), Beardsley. Im sure other players have been mentioned to other people nationwide. If you believe everything that youre told second or even third hand then youre gullible.

So how do you know Taylor was a t*** at school? I sincerely hope you were in his class, otherwise I'm going to eat you for breakfast.

Couldnt give a f*** if you tried to, youve proven yourself to be completely lacking in intelligence. I know people personally, thats PEOPLE (plural) PERSONALLY who were in his class throughout high school. Not my mate at works son who saw him once in a nightclub. To be fair I should have written '(although I understand....) rather than 'know'. But your xenophobic assumptions about Ozzie just add to the pile of daft conclusions you jump to.

:lol: I know people that say they paid your mam for sex. Prove me wrong [/ozzie]

My mams dead, jokes on you.

I guess that's why she didn't move much...

If the lad is telling the truth and his mam is dead, you want your f****** arse kicked for that.  In fact you want it kicked even if she isn't.

Haha ment no offence by it, was just quoting BASKetball  :smitten: