The Rest of the season

tunaboy2k4

Just wanna kna what every1 thinks of the rest of the season........

if you have a season ticket what are you thinking about the last few games at home, what have we to play 4?

if u follow the toon away what are you thinkin now about going away to pompy, sheff utd, reading, watford for no reason?

i have been to 12 away games this year and at the minute i cant see the point in going to any more as we have nowt to play 4

Guest BooBoo

Have a sense of apathy for the remaining games. Simply put if we 're playing teams who are really after the points (rather than mid table plodders) then its likely we'll come unstuck. Its very difficult to motivate a side who know there only chance of a successful season has now gone.

Games like Man City and Blackburn at home are too crappy to even comprehend at the moment.

Have a sense of apathy for the remaining games. Simply put if we 're playing teams who are really after the points (rather than mid table plodders) then its likely we'll come unstuck. Its very difficult to motivate a side who know there only chance of a successful season has now gone.

Games like Man City and Blackburn at home are too crappy to even comprehend at the moment.

I'll be in Newcastle for the Man City home game. Suddenly this just started feeling a lot less exciting.

Lol, well at least it looks like I won't have to worry about getting tickets.

i had a ticket for the night and i sold it, good decision now

but all the lads want to go the sheff utd but why, its another 60 to 100 quid when we cant get into europe next year, we have 8 games or so left that are pointless

Buck up fella, we can still catch the Arse theoretically. :D

:buck2:

Guest Invicta_Toon

do your bit for grassroots football and go and support your local team for the rest of the season

Guest Ridzuan

Im not living in Newcastle,but if I was,I would still go to each match to support the club even though it looks like we have nothing else to play for.I dont know how else to spend my Saturday or Sunday evening.