What, for you, has been Newcastle's WORST Premiership season?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What does how much you are paid have to do with it ? If you want a change of board no matter what, then you have to accept they could be worse - far worse in fact - and if you are prepared to do that, then its not really a good course of action is it ?

But that's like not crossing the road because you might get run down, despite the chance of riches on the other side. :lol:

It's playing it ridiculously 'safe'.

It would be a gamble, nobody is under the illusion it would magically fix things overnight. That is lunacy. You just seem completely unable to see the possible benefits, preferring to be happy that we're better than we were 20, 30 years ago.

Oh, I can see the benefits alright. Thats a bit harsh ....... I didn't say I'm happy either, I just have experience of the other side of the coin and believer me, it isn't pretty.....so I would rather not make the change unless I was certain.

thing is your totally incapable of recognising the bar has been raised, you would be perfectly happy for 10 more years of non-qualification before even the slightest doubt entered your mind

and the intertoto isnt even qualifying by any footballing standard tbh

thank you for admitting the club has raised expectations under the current board. This is what I have also said all along. Qualifying is qualifying, why do you demean it ? Sam Allardyce for one wasn't too happy as he wanted his team in it, and I bet you weren't complaining when we were going through the rounds and making money for the club.

Also - when we won the Fairs Cup we finished 10th to qualify, and nobody complained then, and if anything was a "back door qualification" it was that.

Dave - it depends on the person. Do they have an interest in the club ? Do they have business contacts ? Do they just want to make a quick dollar then bugger off ? What are their long term intentions ? i agree these questions - and many others - may not be all be clear but they are vital and need to be asked. Removing the board could be catastrophic, and you have to bear in mind, it is far easier to go down than up, especially when you are pretty high in the pecking order anyway, which we actually are.

Does anyone really want a hedge fund running the club FFS