Tonights FA cup replays

Skirge

Guest newcastle4life

Ran all that way should have at least hit Lampard surely he wasnt that small a target. :lol:Happy both Spurs and Smogs or out.

Lol did that fan just throw a dig at lampard? :laugh:

If that had happened in England there'd be calls to have them kicked out of Europe and, oh hang on.

On this occasion, I'd be all for that.

It's true though. If that had happened in Spain or Italy and a rival fan threw a punch at an opposition player, people in this country would be saying that if that had happened here UEFA would come down on them like a tonne of bricks. Well, it's happened here and f*ck all has happened.

It's true though. If that had happened in Spain or Italy and a rival fan threw a punch at an opposition player, people in this country would be saying that if that had happened here UEFA would come down on them like a tonne of bricks. Well, it's happened here and f*ck all has happened.

Not sure they would, in all honesty. I think what people on here get most het-up about is when there are problems en masse abroad, not when there are individual fans going bonkers. Like mass racism, fighting, throwing things, etc. (There's always some daft bugger invading the Barca/Madrid games, anyway. Not throwing punches usually, of course.)

It's not really comparable to one or two idiots breaking free of the stewards and getting on the pitch and isn't the same "type" of incident that I've seen fans in La Liga/Italy chastised for on here.