Dyer guilt

Guest elbee909

Guest elbee909

Not everyone pisses in the street and i'd rather people idolised the likes of Shay and Harper who don't get caught out being a pr ick year in year out.

Has dyer been worth his 2 - 4 million he's been paid each year?  Not in my opinion.  Sh!t return on a guy who has played 216 games for us in 7.5 years. 

Looks just as lost and uninterested as his fellow midfielders.

Its ok being regretful when you have banked 15million from the club.

15 million.  Bloody hell.

2 years til his testimonial !!!!!!!!!

Yes thats bound to be a sell out at st james.

Or possibly the only people attending will be the remainder of dyer's family who aren't in jail and all these posters saying 'what a canny lad he is , it took bottle to admit he's acted like a winker etc etc'.

:uglystupid2:

Not everyone pisses in the street and i'd rather people idolised the likes of Shay and Harper who don't get caught out being a pr ick year in year out.

Harper? Stay off the meths :lol:

He's certainly been a little waster for us in the past and personally i don't really like him at all. No surprise that alot of the pissheads are the ones most injury prone. But if he gives us everything from now on maybe i'll start to see him in a new light, i'm way past holding my breath with him now though as won't surprise me at all if he gets into more off the pitch scandal or gets injured soon. Nice to hear he might be growing up but way beyond caring, he has to do the business on the field thats all that matters, also he's gone a little bit quite on the pitch over the last few games imo.