Guessing how much Gazza weighed...

Those were the days...'

O0

'Oh the way that Beardsley played....

Keegan came and we were saved....

Those were the days...'

O0

Gazza was chubby as a kid but Mick Quinn's name would be more appropriate in that song, or Hooper.  Hooper was 16st, I remember his first game at Villa Park and someone shouted "nowt will get past that big fat cunt" and he turned round and winked, he was right too we won 0-2.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

TO THE TUNE OF?

To the theme song of "All in the Family" (American TV Show from the 70's - 80's) I believe...

Those were the days...'

O0

Gazza was chubby as a kid but Mick Quinn's name would be more appropriate in that song, or Hooper.  Hooper was 16st, I remember his first game at Villa Park and someone shouted "nowt will get past that big fat c***" and he turned round and winked, he was right too we won 0-2.

Hooper started well for us. I remember it was a game against Southampton at home where he dropped a major b*llock where things started to go wrong and we lost 2-1. I remember it because it was the first Newcastle game I'd went to in the Premier League, and the Newcastle fans sang, "Super Hooper" at him, and to the same tune, "Dodgy keeper" to Dave Beasant in the Southampton goal.

Those were the days...'

O0

Gazza was chubby as a kid but Mick Quinn's name would be more appropriate in that song, or Hooper.  Hooper was 16st, I remember his first game at Villa Park and someone shouted "nowt will get past that big fat c***" and he turned round and winked, he was right too we won 0-2.

Hooper started well for us. I remember it was a game against Southampton at home where he dropped a major b*llock where things started to go wrong and we lost 2-1. I remember it because it was the first Newcastle game I'd went to in the Premier League, and the Newcastle fans sang, "Super Hooper" at him, and to the same tune, "Dodgy keeper" to Dave Beasant in the Southampton goal.

Was it not Super Dooper Hooper?  That goal against Southampton though, the fat cunt never moved.  Le Tissier was 30 yards oot and didn't even hit it hard, any athletic keeper would've saved it.  Keegan went mental after the game at the abuse Hooper got.

Those were the days...'

O0

Was it not Super Dooper Hooper?  That goal against Southampton though, the fat c*** never moved.  Le Tissier was 30 yards oot and didn't even hit it hard, any athletic keeper would've saved it.  Keegan went mental after the game at the abuse Hooper got.

Aye it was Super Dooper Hooper, I remember going to a reserve game and cunt refused to give me his autograph! Wanker. Didn't he also do a massive fuck up against Luton in the FA Cup?