Just a thought on the FS possible takeover

HawK

Was thinking about this and it seems to make a lot of sense. Has it already been mentioned that a big reason behind Newcastle's decline from greatness in the post-Robson era could be due to intentional destruction of the club by Shepherd to lower the share price so that he can gain control of the club? Too tired to post examples, but he's certainly done his utmost to blame the managers entirely for the failure of the club with his catchphrase 'We always back our managers'.. meaning, what more could we have done?.

Call me a conspiracy theorist but I really doubt that his level of intelligence is as low as some posters lead others to believe.

Guest Invicta_Toon

the assumption being that once the price drops low enough that he gets complete ownership that he is actually intelligent enough to be able to turn around a £12m p.a. loss into a profit....

and surely his best plan of action would have been to keep the scottish twat?

the assumption being that once the price drops low enough that he gets complete ownership that he is actually intelligent enough to be able to turn around a £12m p.a. loss into a profit....

and surely his best plan of action would have been to keep the scottish t***?

And then the fans would turn on him? He kept him as long as possible until his position as chairman was tenuous by not sacking him. Devils advocating here

Guest stormrider

possible, but wouldnt the share price fall so hard even further if we get relegated? thats a scary thought.

Personally, I'm a cock-up theorist rather than a conspiracy theorist, and what has happened to our club does nothing to change my thinking. Freddie has been far too hands on, he's over-involved in the football side of things, he has a manipulative and secretive style of management and has made a serious of costly blunders.