Mourinho anyone ?

Rebellious

Not a very lofty honour considering the league is so s*** that there isn't really a difference between being the 5th best of the last decade and being the 14th best.

Yeah so s*** the team that came FIFTH in the s*** league were also Champions of Europe the same season, and a team that came FOURTEETH made it to a UEFA Cup Final.  Mug.

Wasn't aware Liverpool were the "5th best team over the last decade"

The league between 5th and 14th is so s*** that one team has finished 5th, 14th and 7th in sucessive seasons, anyone can beat anyone past the top four.  Hopeless tbh

Anyone can beat the top four.

I based the thread on him saying he wants to stay in England if he gets the boot. Logic dictates that we are the biggest ( not the best, or well run etc ) with the most potential outside the top 4. We spend the most outside the top 4. Wouldn`t be as much of a culture shock financially.  Anyway linking him to us without that comment we all know would be ludicrous.

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

Where did I state we were 5th best simple sima ?

Not a very lofty honour considering the league is so s*** that there isn't really a difference between being the 5th best of the last decade and being the 14th best.

Yeah so s*** the team that came FIFTH in the s*** league were also Champions of Europe the same season, and a team that came FOURTEETH made it to a UEFA Cup Final.  Mug.

The league between 5th and 14th is so s*** that one team has finished 5th, 14th and 7th in sucessive seasons, anyone can beat anyone past the top four.  Hopeless tbh

Can't really be arsed with retard relations today, it isn't my shift tbh

I based the thread on him saying he wants to stay in England if he gets the boot. Logic dictates that we are the biggest ( not the best, or well run etc ) with the most potential outside the top 4. We spend the most outside the top 4. Wouldn`t be as much of a culture shock financially.  Anyway linking him to us without that comment we all know would be ludicrous.

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

Like your patter.  The only thing I would disagree with Rebellious is we have the potential to be fifth best,  the potential we have is limitless.

I suppose SBR proved we have the Potential to be better than 5th, but that was before Chelsea got serious and Man Utd found the Glaziers. I agree the potential can be anything if Freddie changed his ways. SBR did well considering how FS medalled.

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

Some twisted logic if you don't think the most after 4th is 5th tbh

Wouldnt take Mourinho in a million years. Hes just spent 20mill on a left back. Top managers dont spend money on fullbacks because they dont win you trophies, which indicates that Mourinho hasnt got what it takes to manage one of the world's 8 biggest clubs, ie us.

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

Like your patter.  The only thing I would disagree with Rebellious is we have the potential to be fifth best,  the potential we have is limitless.

I suppose SBR proved we have the Potential to be better than 5th, but that was before Chelsea got serious and Man Utd found the Glaziers. I agree the potential can be anything if Freddie changed his ways. SBR did well considering how FS medalled.

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

Some twisted logic if you don't think the most after 4th is 5th tbh

I wrote biggest, then in brackets not best outside the top 4.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Can't really be arsed with retard relations today, it isn't my shift tbh

can I just point out the top post in this pyramid was made by Sima not me. Either Stevie is trying to stitch me up, or he's just a computer novice

Well, there are no vacancies in the top four, so if he absolutely wants to stay in England and we offer him $$$$ I suppose it's possible...

...(sigh) who am I kidding.

Sentiments echoed.