Spurs after Messi !!!!!

Guest Emre05

This is almost as amusing as the "Leeds 10m Maradona Swoop" ones that surfaced in about 1986.

Newcastle brought a newspaper about 1988 called "UNITED", and I kid you not the headline on it was "NO GUARANTEES ABOUT MARADONA BUT...."

Guest optimistic nit

no offence lyke but imo the spurs home kit is one of the ugliest in the league. just my opinion though, but it makes me feel ill.

Final proof (if for some mental reason it was required) that fansfc is complete and utter shit.

Consider any further threads posted with it cited as a 'source' to be an instant fucking ban. :)

no offence lyke but imo the spurs home kit is one of the ugliest in the league. just my opinion though, but it makes me feel ill.

No offence taken! :lol:

This season's shirt I detest, next season's I simply dislike.  Can't see what the problem is with turning out a decent looking shirt. :rant:

At least it seems as though there will be fresh faces to wear it next season.  By all accounts we have a deal in place to sign Younès Kaboul from Auxerre for around £7.5m.  Know nothing about him but for that money for a young CD I hope he's some good!

I think it's that sponsor logo: rank.

Ironical that Spurs have a range of "Never Red" clothing (for obvious reasons) then have the Thompson sponsorship followed by Mansion.  But for £34m over 4 years, I'll suffer the Mansion logo.  How we ever got that deal I will never know!