WHY has Roeder Resigned?

Guest graemeh72

Guest geordiebaz

I dont why he did it. The fact is he did and hopefully shepherd gets the next one right. no one was convinced roeder was right for the job.

My choice is allardyce as I think he could really push us forwards in terms of technique and tactics. Yes he may be known as a long ball merchant but you can only play with what you have and he made them hard to beat. And they dont have players like duff, owen, martins and milner

He would also half the injury problems through the technology and knowledge he uses, how many long term injuries have Bolton had, I can't remember many and Gary Speed at 36 played nearly every game

Guest eltsacwen

GLENN Roeder quit as Newcastle boss last night on a £1million pay-off, with Sam Allardyce willing to accept the Newcastle hot-seat at the end of the season.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=roeder-out%2D-sam-in%26method=full%26objectid=19057961%26siteid=89520-name_page.html

There you go. The reason why Roeder resigned. You can have much fun with £1mill! F*** off Roeder