We all live in a Black and White tent!

Nobby

Guest smoggeordie

I know that bairn, and her mam, and they are canny.

Aye, spoke to them most of the way home. Seemed nice people.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I was there too, NSG had his Beardsley 8 on and I had Rammy 37 :D

Such a good day, the best away day I've been to like bar Cardiff

I was there too, NSG had his Beardsley 8 on and I had Rammy 37 :D

Such a good day, the best away day I've been to like bar Cardiff

i was standing just behind you, on the left hand side of the pub! (the Rammy 37 top)

Guest smoggeordie

What a day man, what a day. Shame about the match

Aye, apart from that pleb I was sitting beside on the bus, it was mint. ;)

Guest Mighty Toon Army

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t148/nazza06/DSC00421.jpg

That bairn in the bottom right hand corners was sat in front of me and Flintoff on the bus on the way back and on the way out of Watford her mum and the Toon Ultras lads were giving thumbs up to all the home fans. I'm all for being friendly to fans like but that's too far like. Gone are the days when you used to just give them jip :(

Mutual respect.  Nowt wrong with that

Guest smoggeordie

That bairn in the bottom right hand corners was sat in front of me and Flintoff on the bus on the way back and on the way out of Watford her mum and the Toon Ultras lads were giving thumbs up to all the home fans. I'm all for being friendly to fans like but that's too far like. Gone are the days when you used to just give them jip :(

Aye, on a non match day I fully agree, and Watford are one of the clubs I have a lot of time for. But at the end of the day it's natural to give the opposition some stick no matter who it is.

Guest Mighty Toon Army

Aye, on a non match day I fully agree, and Watford are one of the clubs I have a lot of time for. But at the end of the day it's natural to give the opposition some stick no matter who it is.

It might as well have been a non match day with the shite both teams conjured up.  There were anti cockney chants during the game.  After the game you shake hands and wish them the best for next season.   

Guest smoggeordie

It might as well have been a non match day with the s**** both teams conjured up.  There were anti cockney chants during the game.  After the game you shake hands and wish them the best for next season.   

Fair enough. First time ive ever seen it at an away match like.

Guest Mighty Toon Army

It might as well have been a non match day with the s**** both teams conjured up.  There were anti cockney chants during the game.  After the game you shake hands and wish them the best for next season.   

It's the first time i've jumped around in a black and white tent

Guest smoggeordie

It's the first time i've jumped around in a black and white tent

You've obviously never been to Makro.

Guest Geordie_krispy

Man i need some audio of that for a ringtone.  I've got to put up with Ole's goal when man shoe won the cl from a bloke at work when ever his phone goes off

ha ha fuckin class,

"are you the table of 30"

"eh yes"

"what you doing about food"

"em just bring it all out"

"all of it"

"yeah bring it all"

Silly Cockneys. dont call us magpies for nothing !!!!

Well i was one of the hawaiian guys, and how funny was it when the waiter brought the fooid out for us. Manager never looked to impressed to say the least did he.

Guest jrtoonarmy

This is a post from keith barrett from our toon ultras forum

Alright Lads (and Lasses), just thought I would post about the Little Big Flag yesterday at Watford. Jordan(me btw) has been on at me all season about flags and different things to create an atmosphere, but to be honest I have become a bit lethargic in my old age and also very cynical with the powers that be at St. James's. What you are all doing with your Ultras thing is brilliant, I think, your new songs are great, we definately need some new one's and your enthusiasm is fantastic. I/we were the same when we did the flags originaly but the authorities pissed me off eventually. John Hall and Feddie Shepherd were everybody's pal when they were trying to gain control of the club, they used to let us keep the flag in the East Stand, we used to go in during the week and repair it, they used to tell us what a great job we were doing fot the atmosphere etc, and as soon as they gained control they fucked us off and banned the flag. They are only interested in themselves, as time has proven, it left me feeling a bit deflated, a bit like the end of the game yesterday when the players pissed off down the tunnel without a second glance at the fans, they just do not realise how much tme and money people put in to support them week in week out, half of them don't have the brains to understand what Newcastle United mean to people. Very disapointing.

Anyway, Watford yesterday, on Saturday night I thought last game of the season, why not get the old flag out and have a laugh, something that seems to be forgotten in these times.I think it worked. I dragged the flag from the garage and spent half an hour untangling it, it was knotted and dirty, not suprisingly, it has'nt seen daylight for the best part of fourteen years. My intention was too cut off the 'champions' bit on the bottom, but it's not on the bottom is it, so I thought 'Bollocks,We were champions in 93, I'll take it anyway', chucked it in the bus on Sunday morning and off we went.

The craic in Wetherspoons before the game was the best for a while and I think everyone enjoyed living in a Black and White tent for a couple of hours, the march through the streets of Watford was good fun, (sorry about the ariels) and the stewards at the ground were as good as gold, apart from the one wanker who upset everyone in the back row, I'm sure he knows. It takes a bit of practice to unfurl the flag the right way round, perhaps we could practice a couple of times next season, but, I think I will have the 'Champions' bit taken off properly as it is not very appropriate at the minute, I'll keep that bit in the garage and add it back on in couple of season's time. Any suggestions what to put in place of 'champions' in the meantime?

Thanks for all your help yesterday carrying the flag etc, the Little Big Flag is only half the size of the second one we did, which we left on the pavement in Barcelona in disgust after an argument with John Hall, now that did take a bit of carrying. Keep up the good work!

Regards,KB

P.S. The bus on the way back used to be like that every week not so long ago, just ask Dinsey, Fink, Dowers,Hutton, Mr.Nixon and Blenkers. Dah Dee Dah Dah- Dah Dee Dah Dah! Dah Dee Dee Dee!

SUPPORT THE TOON, IT'S YOUR DUTY!