The FA Cup Final

Guest smoggeordie

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I've generally been going along the line of "this day marks the beginning of the end for Manu, you never replaced the midfield dynamo that was Djemba Djemba and the club has suffered ever since"

I got a bit fed up when I heard Mourinho talking, yet again, about 'all that we have been through this season'.

Christ on a bike, Jose, it's a few injuries. That's what happens in football. Nobody's died.

Just switched over to Sky. Very glad i watched the BBCs coverage. Keys, Redknapp, Souness and Butch Wilkins. What a group of arseholes!

To be fair, Wilkins & Souness talk a lot of sense. Redknapp on the otherhand....

Also love it how Wilkins openly admits to wanting Milan to thrash Liverpool on Wednesday. :lol:

Just switched over to Sky. Very glad i watched the BBCs coverage. Keys, Redknapp, Souness and Butch Wilkins. What a group of arseholes!

To be fair, Wilkins & Souness talk a lot of sense. Redknapp on the otherhand....

Also love it how Wilkins openly admits to wanting Milan to thrash Liverpool on Wednesday. :lol:

Souness wasn't too happy like.

And on Wednesday we have Gullit & Souness in the studio...should be fun!

They are actually good pundits though.

Souness! Souness!

Seriously though your right, and how annoying is Jamie Redknapp? Rabbit Rabbit, babbling on coming out with every cliche you can use and licking the top teams' arses.

And on Wednesday we have Gullit & Souness in the studio...should be fun!

They are actually good pundits though.

Souness! Souness!

Seriously though your right, and how annoying is Jamie Redknapp? Rabbit Rabbit, babbling on coming out with every cliche you can use and licking the top teams' arses.

He's fucking besotted with "Lampsy", just because he's his cousin.