The Mike Ashley Poll

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like many on here, I am very cautious because already, stability in the club which is desperately needed has already worsened, in my opinion. Until one or the other backs down (Shepherd or Ashley), that instability will continue and we will be going into a new season in less than 3 months, with a huge rock on our back, if the right decisions are not made FAST.

An example of this is WHU last season. Egghead came in and all of a sudden, everyone was full of optimisim but the instability off the field caused a lack of results on it and it was only the last game of the season, very fortuitously, saw them avoid relegation.

It seems to me that the team needs a virtual overhaul and to get rid of existing players and attract new players isnt going to happen quickly or too easily. Once in, the manager has to get them to blend and history shows at NUFC that this does not happen instantaniously.

To be honest, I expect a struggle next season and dont envy Allardyce his job at all. Good luck to him though.

re: original poll. I reckon it can only be a good thing, the Halls were passengers and football needs massive amounts of capital these days.