How US approach rubbed off on Big Sam

Guest Knightrider

Guest alex

I only posted "Vic wanted to stick with Roeder iirc." as I thought he was being a bit of an arse and I hoped for a bite/denial. :lol:

denial of what? now you've explained what you literally wrote is what you literally mean, rather than how 95% would have interpreted it, then I am in full agreement

Crazy concept I know. Lighten up man will you? :lol:

I only posted "Vic wanted to stick with Roeder iirc." as I thought he was being a bit of an arse and I hoped for a bite/denial. :lol:

denial of what? now you've explained what you literally wrote is what you literally mean, rather than how 95% would have interpreted it, then I am in full agreement

Winged monkeys recalled? :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

fucking lighten up? wasting a fucking hour arguing with you and your pet freak when I had shit to do today? fuckoff man

Guest alex

fucking lighten up? wasting a fucking hour arguing with you and your pet freak when I had shit to do today? fuckoff man

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... :lol: Arguing with yourself tbh.

Guest Gemmill

:lol:  Are you seriously telling us that you cancelled some plans to engage in this argument?

Guest Gemmill

:lol:  Are you seriously telling us that you cancelled some plans to engage in this argument?

[vic] where did i say that?  show me.  just fuck off man.  what is it with you people? [/vic]

Guest Invicta_Toon

[vic] where did i say that?  show me.  just fuck off man.  what is it with you people? [/vic]

well I know you're unemployed now gems and have got the time to talk to yourself now tbh