Morten Gamst Pedersen

Guest Morph

Gamst is not better than Duff.

I rate Gamst higher than Duff + he is a man for the future.

Though, we are very well covered in Duff and Zog so this should definately not be a priority.

Guest pont-toon

But with our 50 bzillion we've got to spend we can sign 22 players for each position.

If N'Zogbia leaves we have to look for a LW but untill then we need 2 CB, 1 LB, 1 RB, 1 IM and 1 CF + 1 GK if Krul goes out on loan before concidering a LW.

So who the hell are we supposed to play at LW?

perhaps Big Sam reckons he will motivate Albert Luque into playing to the satndard of a Spanish international again.......at left wing ?

his track record with "finished" players is pretty good

or perhaps not !

Guest khyberpass

Duff has been Dire (scuse the pun!) this season....

Love to see him regain the ability to run past and shoot/cross that saw him so much in demand. Feel the last injury may have taken that ability from him....?

Bentley has better stats than MGP and is also " on his way up"?  Better still is Arteta if we could prize him away?

Guest Phil K

Hes a diving norgy puff who is too full of himself

He'll fit in well at the club then

Actually, compared with some of the sick-note waving, self-obsessed overpaid, lazy w*nk*rs at NUFC he comes across as a shy, self-effacing, timid, and self-mocking bloke.... :frantic:

But with our 50 bzillion we've got to spend we can sign 22 players for each position.

If N'Zogbia leaves we have to look for a LW but untill then we need 2 CB, 1 LB, 1 RB, 1 IM and 1 CF + 1 GK if Krul goes out on loan before concidering a LW.

So who the hell are we supposed to play at LW?

Charles N'Zogbia

He's leaving though, I for one don't think he's got a future here. And we can't wait until he goes because that could be August 31st for all we know then what will we do?

Raid City's reserves, duhh.

Personally, i wouldn't be interested in Morten Gamst Pedersen. He comes along in fits and spurts, and no one was really saying anything about him until he had an impressive ending to the season. He's an erratic player, matches-wise and seasons-wise, just like Robert - and i don't think he'd be worth the inevitable double-figure asking price.

Besides, i think we'd profit more from going after a right-winger, which i think is a greater need. Solano is a wing-back now; he doesn't have the legs nor the ability any more to be much of a competent winger, leaving us with Milner as the only real option there. So i think a right sided player is in need anyhow. And even if N'Zogbia leaves, we'd be able to fill in the left side with Milner, and use the new right-sided player to play down the right. Rather than just bring in another left winger, leaving us with three by the time Duff comes back; the Zog might stay.

Instead, we'd have two right-wingers and two left-wingers.

How about someone like Geremi? Would probably be first-choice right-back anyway, plus can play wide right and in the centre.

Yep. Would take him any day of the week. He was one of the major people i had in mind when writing the post; Nobby won't be able to play every game.

At a good age aswell, only 28.