Newcastle win race to sign Alan Smith - Mirror gossip

Guest sicko2ndbest

On reflection, I was hoping that with Big Sam and a bit of cash, we might be looking at better players than this, not trophy signings or owt but just better - or should I be more realistic?

BORO BEAT TOON TO SMITH

BORO BEAT TOON TO SMITH, ONCE AGAIN A PLAYER CHOOSES TO SWAP THE BIGGEST CLUD IN THE NORTH WEST FOR THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE NORTHEAST.WHEN YOU LOOK AT SMITH AS A PERSON ,YOU CAN SEE WHY HE HAS MADE THE CHOICE.WHY WOULD HE WANT TO DROP HIS STANDARDS AND PLAY FOR NUFC,POOR CROWDS,HIGH TURN OVER OF PLAYERS AND MANAGERS AND A PLAYER IN VIDUKA ,WHO WHEN THEY LAST PLAYED TOGETHER GOT HIM AND LEEDS RELEGATED. ANOTHER GOOD BUY FROM THE BORO,BUT A SIGNING ALWAYS IN THE BAG DUE TO LACK OF COMPETION FOR NUFC

Spaz.

BORO BEAT TOON TO SMITH

BORO BEAT TOON TO SMITH, ONCE AGAIN A PLAYER CHOOSES TO SWAP THE BIGGEST CLUD IN THE NORTH WEST FOR THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE NORTHEAST.WHEN YOU LOOK AT SMITH AS A PERSON ,YOU CAN SEE WHY HE HAS MADE THE CHOICE.WHY WOULD HE WANT TO DROP HIS STANDARDS AND PLAY FOR NUFC,POOR CROWDS,HIGH TURN OVER OF PLAYERS AND MANAGERS AND A PLAYER IN VIDUKA ,WHO WHEN THEY LAST PLAYED TOGETHER GOT HIM AND LEEDS RELEGATED. ANOTHER GOOD BUY FROM THE BORO,BUT A SIGNING ALWAYS IN THE BAG DUE TO LACK OF COMPETION FOR NUFC

Spaz.

In reality would be fourth choice striker for us and a definite starter for them. That sums them up for me!